LegacyGT.com

Removing exhaust resonator-see diagram.

I'm curious about what people are actually removing from the exhaust system when they are referring to the resonator.

Is it part # 22 in the diagram?

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee353/josephanthony01/Exhaust.jpg

leave the resonator and delete the mufflers you will be a lot happier (2cents)

Do this you'll like it. These engines sound great. I have pictures of my deletes here somewhere. At least pull them off and start the car. If you don't like it, put them back on.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

How easy is it to remove the mufflers? Someone post pics/vids!

Two bolts per muffler and take them off the hangers... look at the exploded picture above.

Or google hogzawst (youtube), that's what I'm currently rocking and it allows me to hear when to shift without drawing unwanted attention :cool:

I removed everything from T4 back and put a dump on (90 degree bend and an exhaust clamp), it sounded great but was way too loud for a drive home from the bars...

Two bolts per muffler and take them off the hangers... look at the exploded picture above.

Or google hogzawst (youtube), that's what I'm currently rocking and it allows me to hear when to shift without drawing unwanted attention :cool:

I removed everything from T4 back and put a dump on (90 degree bend and an exhaust clamp), it sounded great but was way too loud for a drive home from the bars...

I like your honesty LOL

Archived