LegacyGT.com

Remote door unlock with one click

joeb-z

According to prior posts, the dealer can allow the remote to unlock all the doors with one click using the Select Monitor. My dealer says this cannot be done. Has anyone had this done? Can anyone provide documentation?

how lazy are u guys :lol:

I'm pretty damn lazy, because I want it too. I hate having to click it a million times to let my girlfriend in. All the beeps with that many clicks and people start looking at you funny. :rolleyes:

how lazy are u guys :lol:

Not lazy. Just sick of clicking the button twice with the stupid "waiting period" that leaves your passengers tugging at the doors if you don't wait enough.

Not lazy. Just sick of clicking the button twice with the stupid "waiting period" that leaves your passengers tugging at the doors if you don't wait enough.

+1 Well put. See its not that the design sucks the problem is your lazy.:mad:

yeah this doubleclicking thing sucks.annoying when people r waiting by your door or gettin something quick from your backseat. it wastes time and sometimes my fob wont work on the 2nd press so i have to press it 2 more times,,,, yuck... imma do the hardwire mod

It's not about being lazy - we sit here & click things on the computer all day. It's just the idea of it. Why the hell wouldn't I want to unlock all the doors at once? Why do I have to concentrate on timing a fob double-click when a single frickin' button push should do the job? And why doesn't it unlock the trunk at the same time - why do I need a third button for that? Please, just keep it simple!

oh yeah forgot bout the trunk!!!!!!!!!!!! even more annoying.. everyone always stares at me while i open both doors and the trunk with the fob like its africkin nuissance,, cause it is,, i frickin hate it, its slow and cumbersome

Centerpunch - do you know the wire that activates the trunk lock? Maybe we can piggyback that into the driver's door wire.

And this thing about keeping the doors locked for safety - let me get this straight - you're worried that bad people lurk in the parking lot shadows on the passenger side waiting for your wife to come out of the mall & unlock all her doors, at which point they jump in the car from the other side & attack? Are you serious? Are you paranoid? If someone wanted to do this, do you really think having the door locked would stop them?

Ditch the silly factory alarm and put in something aftermarket. I threw something in during the first month of ownership.

I now have an alarm/ starter with 2-way communication (and turbo timer) and one-touch lock/unlock- with the wagon hatch untergrated in- and it's made everything a lot more convenient.

But that was my former business, so I couldn't leave the security system well enough alone!:lol:

Nendo- where did you buy it from in Vancouver? That product is all about the install, as is any high-end security piece...

I ask as I have one and my old company is one of two distributors of that product in Canada...

And over the last 8 years, they have probably sold ten thousand units...

Archived