LegacyGT.com

Rear sway bar for 06 OBXT that fits?

yakker

Hi all,

I've been looking for a rear sway bar for my 06 OBXT. I'd like something larger than the 20mm JDM bar (22mm or adjustible, like a Cusco or Perrin would be preferred).

From searches I've done, it appears most RSBs on the stock Outback suspension causes the bar to hit either the exhaust or control arm. I will be going to a Megan Racing coilover setup in a few weeks (dropping about 1.5") and I'm wondering if this will lessen the chance of the bar hitting anything.

Any recommendations for bars that are a known fit would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I use the Whiteline adjustable RSB on my 06XT, it works quite well. I also am getting coil-overs this spring, I do not know if that will make a difference.
Here's proof: Just 1 minute after buying my OBXT, I had 7 phone calls from insanely hot women, and got 7 dates out of it. Coincidence? I think not.

If you're already going to the MR setup, why not do that & then see if you still want a stiffer rear bar?
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Archived