LegacyGT.com

How rare is DGM?

Was just wondering how rare each color legacy is? I have an 09 DGM, and i have not, except for a month ago on the highway, ever seen a DGM legacy in real life. If you recall i was saying in a past post that the kid cut across all the lanes and pulled up along side me and the girl was giving thumbs up and everything. I also believe i'm one of the only new body style legacy's in my town :spin:

Not nearly as rare as a DGM/QSM two-tone. I've only ever seen one besides the one I own.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I'll give it a shot:

There are actually two DGMs - the standard, common DGM seen on LGT limiteds, OBs, and Legacy 2.5is; and the spec.B DGM, which actually has crushed industrial gray diamonds in the paintwork.

:D

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

I'll give it a shot:

There are actually two DGMs - the standard, common DGM seen on LGT limiteds, OBs, and Legacy 2.5is; and the spec.B DGM, which actually has crushed industrial gray diamonds in the paintwork.

:D

Come on, the paint codes are seriously different?

The funny thing about DGM is that I really didn't like it before I got my OB.

I wanted a QSM Outback. I saw the DGM/QSM and was intrigued but on the fence. After having it for a while, I really like the color. It looks mesmerizing when it's clean and it's a sunny day.

Too bad it's so hard to keep clean.

My 98's paint code is MUD.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived