LegacyGT.com

Race Seats in Rear?

JPU1

Just out of curiousity, has anyone ever seen race seats in the back seat? I think it would be cool to take out the bench seat and just do 4 race seats. Sure the back ones would never be used on a track (wouldn't even do 4 points), but it would look better/more consistent.

I bet they would sit high though because of the gastank...

Id love to know how this could possibly look better considering the design of the back.

My car has beige... I've never seen beige race seats. If I were to I this route I'd have to swap interiors anyway, was just thinking it might be cool.

how much does those run $1000

Those aren't real, just an idea. You can't buy them.

Aston Martin

http://www.de2cars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/The-Aston-Martin-Rapide-Rear-Seat-Design.jpg

They made that back seat completely useless! There is no way you can screw back there.

LGT is going to eventually be our 3rd vehicle, people hardly sit back there now (unless my laundry basket counts :spin:), once we have a 3rd vehicle no one other than myself will probably ever be in the LGT. I thought about selling for a WRX or STi for strictly track/fun but decided I know this car, I know what it's been through, I know how it's been treated. I am more comfortable just keeping it rather than buying someone elses toy...

This thread was based purely off the thought that having race seats would be lighter and semi functional (maybe attractive also...) vs just taking the seats out entirely. Then having to reinstall them if for some reason i need to put a passenger back there. It seems no one agrees with me.

TY

/Thread

Archived