LegacyGT.com

Question should i put my perrin uppipe in or not?

05sub00cav

Ok right now i have a week to put my car back together. i have the dp off and i havnt taken the uppipe off yet cause it looks like a chore to get it off. I am wondering if it is worth it to put that perrin uppipe in and have the resister in for the code. i do have the ap tho i dont want to show up at the dealership and have them say well all the warranty's are voided. i mean its ok id put it on but it doesnt look like fun if i have to take it back off again just for some work on my car? I have no idea didnt think i would get to this point that im at and i have the hardware but not the will to put it in and risk it. let me know what you all think.

scott

Ok right now i have a week to put my car back together. i have the dp off and i havnt taken the uppipe off yet cause it looks like a chore to get it off. I am wondering if it is worth it to put that perrin uppipe in and have the resister in for the code. i do have the ap tho i dont want to show up at the dealership and have them say well all the warranty's are voided. i mean its ok id put it on but it doesnt look like fun if i have to take it back off again just for some work on my car? I have no idea didnt think i would get to this point that im at and i have the hardware but not the will to put it in and risk it. let me know what you all think.

scott

Is the car still under warranty? If you're worried about warranty coverage, then stay stock and stay happy.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived