LegacyGT.com

Prodrive P1 wheels?

B4GT

Hi all, I just got a new GT sedan and thinking about changing the wheels. I like the Prodrive P1 wheels. Just wondering anyone here has them on their legacy and how they like them? I think the anthrite would look good on a white legacy. Please post pictures if you have any. Also, those who has them, where did you order them from? It seems most online shops like tirerack, 1010tires don't carry these. Thanks!

[quote name='NALegacy']Where to find a set of these for a decent price?[/quote] That's hard, but I've been trying to find someone willing to trade their stock GT wheels for my P1s. It's not the best deal for them, as my wagon is the third car the P1s have been on, so they have a few love marks. But if someone finds the GT wheels particularly abhorrent... Kevin

• 2 weeks later...
Regarding Prodrive P1 price and supplier. I just found [url]www.allsubaru.com[/url] on net, they are in Seattle. They show 17inch P1s for $249 ea. and 18s for $319 ea. I thought they were much more expensive. Site does not say if 17s are 7" or 7.5" wide. If 7", I am not interested, same as stock wheels. Site also did not give width of 18s. I could not see OZ on wheels like some other pictures on this site. I had resigned myself to buying 18x8 OZ Superleggras ($355+ship ea.), since I did not find a 17x7.5 wheel I liked as much, but the Prodrives look very nice and I would buy them if they came 17x7.5, silver. Still looking for a better site that gives more Prodrive fitment spec. Good luck,

Answers to questions above about Prodrive sizes. Good news. Looks like the Superleggras are off my list and I will be buying Prodrive P1s in 18x7.5. I like the less pointy spoke look of the P1s for the Leg Wagon and I like going 7.5" vs 8". I will be putting 225/40 Toyo Proxies 4s on 18x7.5 by 53 offset on Prodrive wheels. Found a much better site/suppler for Prodrive wheels and other Leg GT products. [url]www.subaruxtras.com[/url] also (800)358-4029. Mike is the owner of dealer and parts supply up in New Hampshire. He seems very dialed in with Subaru/Prodrive, enthusiastic about Suby and very knowledgable. SubarXtras has a Leg GT project car headed to West Coast that is all about the stuff we are talking about on this site, but he cannot give any details till it is seen in the event it was built for. I am in SoCal about 20 miles from Prodrive Irvine so no sales tax via New Hampshire e-sale and minimal 25 mile shipping charge. Unless someone tells me the 53 offset is a problem for 18x7.5 wheel (should be perfect) I will be ordering P1s the day Suby gives me my delivery date.

Archived