LegacyGT.com

problem help plz............

br7sv9x8

i need help how come my rear tail light is not on but then when i signal it lights up. i didnt the fog light mod but im not sure its that. but if it is, is there anyway i can have the fog mod on and still have the rear tail lights on instead off. help plz thanks you

-br7sv9x8

it stand for some. im talking about the top lights in the back were its red the top part. not the bottom part for the 2 rear tail lights its doesnt glow but then it flashes when i signal do you thing it can be the mod that made it like that the one beep to unlock the door mod? if thats the case then i just rewire the lock thing then.

thanks for the comments guys

-br7sv9x8

Hi,

We're not sure from your post whether you're talking about the turn-signal light or the rear tail lamp.

Here's what I think you mean.

When you turn on the hazard/flasher switch, the turn signal light in the rear works but the rear tail lamp does not. If this is what you mean, then that is normal operation.

There's only three times that the rear tail lights will light up.

1) The ignition switch is turned on to "Run" and the light switch is either in the parking light or headlight "on" position

2) The ignition switch is turned on to "Run", the light switch is either in the parking light or headlight "on" position and you step on the brake pedal. Then the brake lamps light and the rear tail lamps are on

3) The ignition switch is turned "off" and the small rocker switch on top of the steering column is turned to the on position, then the rear tail lamps will be lit.

Did this help to clarify?

If you followed the fog light mod correctly, then the fog lights should come on when the key is turned to the "run" position and the parking lamp switch is in the "on" position. Your rear tail lamps (not turn signal lamps) should also be lit at this time.

If the rears are not on with the key on and the headlight switch in the park or on position, then something is wrong.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived