LegacyGT.com

Probable noob question....I did search!

Nightwish1094

I am interested in getting the STi muffler (quad tips) from the JDM legacy Sti, for a 2006 spec.B and have a few questions. From searching i know the USDM rear bumper is longer than the JDM one, so my main question is will the muffler fit, and if so how much would the tips be tucked behind the bumper, i dont know exacly how much smaller the JDM bumper is.

my second question is, will these tips even fit in the exhaust cutout on usdm rear bumper or will they hang below it like the stromung exhaust.

Last question, i promise! If indeed the muffler would sit to far into the bumper and look weird, do they make one for a JDM Legacy Wagon, that might fit a USDM sedan better?

Thank you so much for your help, i really want these mufflers and would rather not have to also get a jdm rear bumper.

Is there one available to purchase? Ask the seller to measure the dimensions of it. Compare those with the dimensions of your stock muffler. If it is too long/short, ask a muffler shop if they can modify it for you.

Anything is possible if you have enough money to spend. Me? I'd save my money and get a tryed-and-tested exhaust from a reputable vender.

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

Archived