LegacyGT.com

Praise of a forum member and a dealership

Hey all,

Recently had an issue with my TPMS system coming on every 3 days and losing 4 PSI per day in one tire for no apparent reason (didn't see any nails/screws or wheel cracks).

A new member on here, WarrantyEngine, told me he worked at Concordville Subaru near where I live. Told me to come down and he'd take care of me.

I normally avoid dealerships, but I decided to give it a try to use my $100 subaru bucks for inspection/parts/whatever.

The forum member met me at the desk, took care of my car, and was a true joy to deal with....the dealership found a nail in my tire and plugged it for free, did the inspection and emissions for a very reasonable price, and otherwise was very pleasant to deal with...

Just wanted to praise the forum member, the forum, and the dealership for a great experience. You've bought yourselves from free PR and future service from me :)

It's easy to complain on forums, and often that's all you hear. People need to report truly positive experiences as well.

Examined the new STI up close and personal again. Very, very nice machine, but I just can't get the idea of a big v8 four door german sedan out of my head. 2003 M5 is in my blood.

Archived