LegacyGT.com

Post Your Sweet Gas Milage Proof

AH I don't have a trip comp. Thats cool that you can do two averages. I wish that were the case in my mom's RX400h. I'd like to see an average based on your setting and one based on the life of the car.

But almost 31 MPG there. Thats almost as good as I get. And I have a lot less HP.

Those aren't really very accurate...mine says 24MPG all the time but when I calculate the actual MPG it's about 1MPG less.

None the less...30MPG (even if its a little less) is awesome.

In 90% city I average 19-21mpg, in 90% I've seen as high as 33mpg on the computer (I'm sure I could get it higher depending on traffic/route) but also consider that when you manually calculate you lose 1-2mpg from what the computer says...

I usualy get betwwen 32-35 avg for the entire tank. The most I've ever gotten was 36. I have a na 5spd. I drive all highway and set the cruise for 60 mph. I can get 36 If I set the cruise to 55. I am very gentle with the car no jackrabbit stars and I upshift ever 2k rpm. Next time I take of the trip comp.

AH I don't have a trip comp. Thats cool that you can do two averages. I wish that were the case in my mom's RX400h. I'd like to see an average based on your setting and one based on the life of the car.

But almost 31 MPG there. Thats almost as good as I get. And I have a lot less HP.

I was going to leave the second for the life but decided it would be better to remind me when to change my oil. :cool:

12.3 mpg tank average worst, 27.1 mpg best, all according to the car.

I've fooled a few folks by showing them the average and instant mpg now with the new injectors. "OMG! This this gets 35+ mpg in city driving?" Hehehe

last night i filled up my car and at the gas station i always reset TRIP B to see how many miles i get from gas station fill up to the the next fill up, and before i reset it i scroll throughthe other features yesterday i had a terrible tank of gas 11.5 avg mpg, and the best i ever had was on a straight 4+ hr trip from syracuse to long island and i was stock and was stuck on cruise at 55mph the entire time it showed 26.3

(btw just a tip/trick: reset TRIP A at every oil change so you know exactly how many miles you've driven on that oil and it elliminates the guess work--> i have never went more then 3600miles on an oil change thanx to that tip i learned b4 i ever purchased the car)

I'm proud of myself this week. I went 5 days between filling up the tank.

361.4 miles using 14.638 gallons = 24.689 mpg

How big is our tank? 15 or 16 gallons?

It's actually 16.9 gal. I've been averaging between 29.5 -32 mpg driving 70 miles a day to/from work 90% highway with cruise set at 66 mph.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/Brettrock/IMG00082.jpg

:)

I see you're in Denver (thin air). You can do much better than that. Go up to the Eisenhower tunnel on I-70 (it runs under the continental divide in the Rockies). Now start heading back east on I-70 and hit your Trip A meter and don't exceed the speed limit. :)

I averaged over 31mpg in my H6 powered Legacy over the weekend. I went from Chicago to milwaukee then back to chicago. Used a complete tank and got 31.5 MPG throughout the entire trip. I have no photo cuase I didn't think it was all that important but to that one poster who doubted it it is possible.

53.4gallons 1584 miles, trip computer estimated a bit low actual 29.66mpg

from pittsburgh pa-outer banks nc-wilmington nc-pittsburgh pa

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/yota924x4/cars/0327081759.jpg

;1991228']I see you're in Denver (thin air). You can do much better than that. Go up to the Eisenhower tunnel on I-70 (it runs under the continental divide in the Rockies). Now start heading back east on I-70 and hit your Trip A meter and don't exceed the speed limit. :)

I'm going up I-70 tomorrow. Ill post the pic when i get back into town. :)

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/Brettrock/IMG00087.jpg

From Georgetown to Denver.

I know ts only over 36 miles but it is approaching 50...

Is that cheating?

Archived