LegacyGT.com

POLL: Are all women stupid?

LosAngelesLGT

Are all women stupid?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Are all women stupid?

• YES!
    • Most of them.
    • This is so freaking sexist my head is going to explode.

For clarity I will provide some reading material before you make your snap decision:

EDIT: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE POSTS IS VERBATIM, LIFTED FROM OPEN THREADS, WRITTEN BY FIBERGLASS CUSTOMS

I am not saying "ALL" women are "stupid." However, when it comes to electronics & auto parts, in general, women tend to lack knowledge VS men & again I feel that is more of a fact than an opinion.

"Boys" will always play w/ trucks & "girls" will always play w/ dolls. -You know what I mean.

Ha, really! No way! ...it was a rant. Get over it & yes in General, Women tend to be pretty worthless when it comes to electronics & auto parts. -Sad fact, but its true.

Don't quote me on this because I do not study Brain develoepment & functionality between "Men" & "Women:"

I don't have to change my Statement lol, everyone got the Point. You can call it "Sexist Values," but honestly do you believe it will ever "even" out?

If you have questions about a Hair Styling Product, would you rather ask a Woman or A Man? If you have Questions About a Vehicle, would you rather ask a Women or A Man?...See my Point?

Well I hope within that next 2 weeks you are done PMS'ing & No, I wouldn't ever ask a Woman for directions in the first place ...maybe around the kitchen yes.

MODS: If you want to protect ignorance and hate speech delete this thread. If you want to show me that protecting hate speech is more important that "open forum" suspend me. Either way today I'm not only my wife's hero, I'm YOUR wife's hero.

EDIT:

I've gotta ask...were all those comment in open forum or PMs?

Those were all in open forum.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHA..

Freaking Hilarious!! I know quite a bit about "girl" stuff and "guy" stuff.

I've seen every season of America's Next Top Model..

And I've seen damn near every episode of BBC Top Gear, and Americas Top Gear. (BBC FTW) I can do it all.. I drive manual in 5in spikes! lmao. ALL women ARE NOT stupid. Even if a girl doesn't know shit about cars she can be a genius in other departments (besides the kitchen). I agree with seabass07 tho.. Wheres can I vote for that one! lol

Even if a girl doesn't know shit about cars she can be a genius in other departments (besides the kitchen). I agree with seabass07 tho.. Wheres can I vote for that one! lol

Pretty sure I covered that one in choice # 3 ("This is so freaking sexist my head is going to assplode").:)

So what was the point of this thread?

Drew the point is what a complete sexist Fiberglasscoustoms is and that if he said the things he says about blacks, mexicans or gays he would have been banned for life but somehow it hasn't happened yet.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and to have a party in the thread along the way with all the gang apparently.

http://nimg.sulekha.com/business/original700/india-train-accident-2010-5-29-7-11-43.jpg

ALL women are not stupid, but there are a lot of them out there that give them a bad name but it goes both ways. I'm sure there are a lot of women out there that say the same about men.

Given the past five years for me with women, I am still very bitter towards them. However, I still respect their opinions on a lot of things and always will. IMHO, anyone that is that upset with them (as was quoted in the first post) has issues that need to be resolved.

Drew the point is what a complete sexist Fiberglasscoustoms is and that if he said the things he says about blacks, mexicans or gays he would have been banned for life but somehow it hasn't happened yet.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and to have a party in the thread along the way with all the gang apparently.

Lies. You were waiting for the ROFLCOPTER.

:lol:

Party over?

To clear a few things up:

I apologize for my "sexist" comment(s) towards women. The past few weeks have been nothing but chaos. That chaos included obtaining chemicals, mechanical faults, & electrical issues. The majority of people I came in contact w/ were women & were of no help to me (w/ my specific question(s)). Did it give me any right to say "women should NOT be allowed to work at any auto parts stores or electronic stores"? No, it did not. However, I had a deadline & I was getting sick of hearing "umm, let me forward you to...(usually a male)." Sure one could say my question(s) may be more geared towards "guy stuff," but that should not have any impact on what gender can/could answer my "guy stuff" geared question(s) right?:rolleyes: Male or female, employees should have a bit of backround info behind the products they sell so they can be of help to their customers.

For those of you who are wondering what my question(s) consisted of, let me elaborate. I am in the process of completing my EET degree. I had a project due over the course of Winter Break. The project that was designated to me was a DIY night vision device. I will not note all the circumstances, but the important one was safety which brings me to my question. The IR Laser diodes I was dealing w/ had Power ratings of 750 mW +. -That is roughly 150x the mW (Power) rating of a diode on a normal handheld laser. W/ these excessive powers, a diode can/will burn both the rods & cones in your eyes instantly blinding you & the dangerous part about this is they are invisible. I wanted my "DIY night vision device" to go undetected so I chose a nM (nano-meter/wavelength) of approximately 900 which is right outside "visible light 360-810 nM." For those of you who do not know, you can find these Wavelengths/frequencies on the EMS (electromagnetic spectrum).

Maybe someone will be able to answer this. Heck, make me feel dumb & let a woman answer it. Here it is:

Assume I have a laser diode optical output of 1w, & a pupil size of .25" in my eye (Dilated @ Night). If I shined that 1W Laser directly into my eye, I will be blind instantly. However, what If I put that 1w through a lense & disperse it out into a circular area. I should only need to have a large enough circle so that the fraction that would go into my eyes is a safe amount, correct? Area of a Circle = Pie * ®^2, So I can just figure the fraction of the pupil's area to the larger circle's area. I only need an "Eye-Safe Level," which I'll call 1mW. So I have (Diode Power) x (Pie * (.25")^2) / (Pie x r^2) which equals 1mW. Hence, 1000 x (1/16) / (r^2) = 1. Radius = about 8" or 16" in diameter. This means that If I have 1 watt of light, going through a lense , & spreading out into a 16" circle of light, and that shines directly into my Eye, my eye will see 1 milliwatt correct?

^ This is one of the question(s) I had. This question has to do w/ IR Laser Diodes & safety. IR laser diodes are common & found in many electronics including scanners, disk burners, etc. Many of these electronics are sold at radio shack. These are the kinds of question(s) employees at a store like radio shack should be able to answer regardless of gender.

Btw BDII, not "ALL" people from California are stupid. However California just happens to rank #3 on "2012's Dumbest States." ...Minnesota is # 8 on the smartest states rankings:)

Once again, I apologize for my comment(s) on "women should not be allowed to to work at any auto parts stores, or electronic stores." However, I believe in all of the following in Post # 1. I do find whomever posted this thread to be a bit pathetic. This thread serves no purpose, but I guess if this is how he/she gets attention & excites himself/herself than so be it.

-Tyler

Archived