LegacyGT.com

perrin axleback mufflers for the 2.5i

Guest subiecity

Guest subiecity
about a week ago harris leg sold his perrin catback exhaust, i just so happend to purchase his perrin mufflers for an extremely reasonable good price.........to get to the point of axleback mufflers fitting to our 2.5i......................they were an abslutley perfect fit...installation was 15 minuts on my back.....no bending twisting drilling cutting.....they bolted on and couldnt have been more perfect ill get sum pics....right now im gonna go take it for a test drive and see how it sounds :)

Guest subiecity
sounds amazing makes the "hogzawst" sound like garbage....well..the hogzawst was free and gave sum sound but for the mufflers is defintly an amazing touch and made me really happy

Guest subiecity
no crap? i had noidea when i looked underneath my car(briefly) it looked like it was welded but im gonna have to look at it again, where the hell can u just buy the Y pipe

http://www.jscspeed.com/lgt/exhaust/perrin_catback.htm

you will be buying the y-pipe and center pipe which will replace the stock y-pipe, and should bolt right up to the back of the headers/cat section on your car. it costs $500 or less. as along as the stock 2.5i and stock gt catback sections are the same, it should fit.

your cats will give you all the back preasure you need. once you remove those, then you should start worrying. there def should be some top end gains. only a dyno can tell you what you actually have gained, but id guess 5-10 hp is a normal gain amount for a NA 4cyl with a catback upgrade.

jfyi u cannot bolt in the y-pipe. You have to get the perrin midpipe section as well and then you can bolt on the y-pipe. I have a y-pipe sitting around right now waiting to be welded in :p.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Archived