LegacyGT.com

Perrin 25MM Rear Bar $89.99?

integroid

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will let you guys know next week. I have the Whiteline 22MM Adj F bar that I am mating this with. I think it might create too much oversteer on my setup so I might just have to go with the 25mm front bar...oh shucks...

I have 8Kf 10Kr spring rates on now and it is just about perfect.

That makes sense. I already have the AVO brackets so all I really needed was the bar.

Good idea, I was thinking of that as well and staying with stock front sway bar. Any issues with the fitment since it is made for AVO bar? What about endlinks?

• 3 weeks later...
ya, with the 25mm bar (i have had on mine for over a year) you need the stout mounts, endlinks, and I would order their beefier U clamps that brace the sway bar to the stout mounts, I have broken the stock ones a few times with just normal street driving

Who did you order the beefier clamps from?

integroid - any impressions or updates to share?

It was a PITA to install but that is partially my own fault.

I am using Perrin end links and AVO Stout Mounts. Works perfect and the car is almost perfect now with my Whiteline Front Bar. I have the Front bar on stiff and the rear bar on soft. THis along with my 8KF 10KR BC coil overs and the car actaully has a slight over steer in turns. I was going to get the Perrin 25MM Front bar as well but I think I am going to hold awhile until I can drive it some more.

I put the 25's from Perrin on the F and R. I've only driven it a little since they went on but WOW!!! What a difference from stock. I just wish I had the sweet windy roads from back in California out here in Texas now.
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

Archived