LegacyGT.com

Pence Subaru Meet 10/1/11

BanzGotBoost

Here is the event thread.....http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2225516

As usual I'll be there. I've been to the last 4 and have a great time every year. I'm really hoping for some good weather.

For those down here in HR here is our caravan thread......we make up half of the cars going :lol:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2226157

haha, i literally just finished started at 4 to wash it, took a break for dinner, and moved the car into the garage for waxing it.

i'll be up bright and early, I'm hoping to see other LGT's out, always feel awkward in a crould of STI's haha

Hahah dude i didnt even notice you had posted right above me. SubieChik you car was ON POINT.

It was really cool to meet some of yall. I'm currently wheel/spring/DP/grille/intake shopping to step my game up. I'd be down for a winter meet somewhere!

Prolly didnt see me. I was in the side lot. Black on black. I kept tryin to get over to you to talk to you about your BC's

I did, I think. I LOLD? Looked good! I was all over the place. I would have stood by my car but my son was not wanting to sit still.

good seeing SubieChik, ThatVaguy, and joe dirt.

still can't stop looking at my car, dent wizard guy did an amazing job on my car!

Good to finally meet you! I kinda felt bad that day I saw you on Victory. I was like he probably thinks I'm an ass for not waving :lol: I'm glad I got to explain myself :redface:

^what were you driving, the LGT i take it, didn't see anymore later on in the day

Yeah the silver one parked on the side once you make that first right into the Pence parking lot. I stayed maybe 45min to a hour if that long. I saw the two drawings take place then I pretty much left after that.

Archived