LegacyGT.com

PA: Car Show: Lakeland high school, Jermyn PA

HpJunkie

There will be a car show August 29th starting at 8am at Lakeland High School. It is to benefit the Justus Vol. Fire Company. Last year we had a nice turnout with many older and some newer cars. I want to see some Subarus there this year. LGT,WRX,STI, any of those three. Also if you have a crazy tuned car that isnt a subaru, great bring that too. Registration will be $10 the day of the show. Hope to see ya there. Any questions feel free to PM me.

• 2 weeks later...
Windy I think you should come up to my neck of the woods since I am always down for stuff in your neck. lol

Wow 2.5 hour drive, I'll have to see when we get closer to the date :)

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

eh 2.5 hrs = nice cruise

Its all highway, car's loudish with some stiff suspension, which I'm trying to get sorted out in the next couple days. Its 2 months away so I'll see.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Windy, if you do decide to come up for this, you should come up early in the day to my house since I live close to this car show, and possibly help me take off my front bumper and clear my headlights.

Sounds good. It will take like 2 hours to do or so taking our time. I rushed mine and broke the corner on my drivers side headlight. Damn rain was coming :(

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Sounds good. It will take like 2 hours to do or so taking our time. I rushed mine and broke the corner on my drivers side headlight. Damn rain was coming :(

Sounds good Windy. I'll PM you when the show gets closer, and if you decide to come up we can work something out on setting a time

• 2 weeks later...
can someone please remind me when this gets closer I'm interested. Is their a class for subaru's? just wondering what I would be up against, I wouldn't want to get smoked by some old dude that can afford to put 50 grand into his new camaro. BTW RIP is that your legacy in the video?

can someone please remind me when this gets closer I'm interested. Is their a class for subaru's? just wondering what I would be up against, I wouldn't want to get smoked by some old dude that can afford to put 50 grand into his new camaro. BTW RIP is that your legacy in the video?

Nope. I wish it was though. lol. It was a legacy I saw at EVO vrs. STi day last summer. Stock bottom end with a GT35R. It was nasty. lol

And yeah, we will let you know when it get closer. Probably a few Legacy's be there. Probably be in a class of tuner's. And don't worry about being smoked by some guy in a Camaro. In our area it is mostly mid life crisis'es older men in stock Shelby's and Roush's (and mostly non-supercharged ones) or old farts and their vettes.

Archived