LegacyGT.com

Official Ventura county thread

dwolson2

The thread for stuff thats going on up north of all the other socal guys. Usually they meet monday nights at coffee bean on rose. they being a buncj of WRX's I really hate being the only LGT, so I figured i would start my own thread here.

Here is the NASIOC thread for our area

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1779923&page=1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Subiefest 2009 is in a couple weeks, http://subiefest.com/site/, I was going to have a caravan of guys meet up in Oxnard an drive out there.If you know of any subaru guys, I am planning on meeting on 5th and victoria behind the El poyo loco, the chicken place, there is a descent parking lot behind there. if I hear more people meeting there, I will move the location to someplace bigger. PM me if you want to go...

• 6 months later...
am1- I thought I would move the LGT owner non LGT meet and drive over here, since this is the local forum. SO I hear there are some nice twisties around here, maybe we can go up the 101 then over the twisties and back to neptunes. Also I am thinking I want to bring my wife and daughter. I have to verify the 24th, but I don't know of plans at the moment.

I guess it's at the track at Rosamond instead of buttonwillow. It's $140, I'm gonna check the schedule for buttonwillow to see when the next $100 open track day is. I might use the GVR4 if it isn't sold yet. Don't use your LGT if the wife is drivng it now! I don't want her getting mad at me either cuz i dragged you and her LGT to the track.

I guess it's at the track at Rosamond instead of buttonwillow. It's $140, I'm gonna check the schedule for buttonwillow to see when the next $100 open track day is. I might use the GVR4 if it isn't sold yet. Don't use your LGT if the wife is drivng it now! I don't want her getting mad at me either cuz i dragged you and her LGT to the track.

I can't afford 100$ right now, but if I go, I will just watch. This weekend we are staying home! We have been out every weekend for a long time, we haven't had a weekend to ourselves!

I'll probably run the GVR4 but i'll have my brother drive out the LGT anyway, just in case I want to run that too. If you cant make that one, how about the $99 track day at buttonwillow on 5-6Jun? We need to hang out and shoot the breeze, when are you free?

I'll probably run the GVR4 but i'll have my brother drive out the LGT anyway, just in case I want to run that too. If you cant make that one, how about the $99 track day at buttonwillow on 5-6Jun? We need to hang out and shoot the breeze, when are you free?

free...free, ha your funny, I am in the military(as are you) when are we free....lol My wife thinks we have plans next weekend, but if your "free" the weekend after that(2 weeks from now) we could make plans, or if you want to swing by sometime during the week you can. Thursdays and Fridays should be good. Its kind of depressing talking to my wife and asking which days of the week are free, we really have too much stuff going on! The 99$ 5-6 june thing should be ok, I know I have duty one day, but thats only one shift, but I will add it to my calander, and maybe it will be my B-day present....(25 May) We will see....lol

Do you guys know anyone that wants a lgt wagon? I'm selling mine.

I know a guy who was thinking about a LGT, but I don't know if he would be down for a wagon. Is is a 5MT or 5eat? I will ask him for you though. What's your asking price?

I'd buy that if the wife didn't want to get a mini van. That would be a great replacement for my GVR4. BTW, I was at the wash rack by the tower last sunday debriefing my division, was that your del slow....errr...sorry, bad habit, del sol by the tower?

Derrick, I probably won't go on the 1st, I just remembered I'll be on orders with the squadron around that time, I might get sent out on detachment. Let's plan on the 5th or 6th in June, which car are you taking? I won't take my LGT if you won't take yours.

Archived