LegacyGT.com

Official JDM Legacy ACCESSORY Site...appologize if repost...

Here is the Official JDM Legacy Site...to make you salivate some more... [url]http://accessory.subaru.co.jp/legacy/catalog/index.html[/url] Offcourse it's in Japanese, but anyone w/ any kind of surfing skills will be able to fig out what link is what. P.S. The plethora of quality information available on the JDM site is truly amazing, by comparison to USDM sites including that of another manfc. which seems to have been designed for apes.

Yes, I've been thru this site some time ago and got some amazing surpirses. If these options were available wordlwide the Legacy would compete more successfully with the likes of BMW and Audi. Sure the cost would go up but they would still be very competitve to similarly equiped counterparts. Can't understand why Subaru doesn't take this path. It's almost as if Japan have a totally different car for locals and they like to keep it to themselves. German car makers have the opposite motive - they push their options worldwide more than to the locals.

Thanks for the link. I know most of you are not into the Thule mount system for a ski box or bike rack. But I find it interesting that Subaru Japan shows the Thule kits for the flush mounted roof racks on the Wagon page 11 or 12. They say it is an Outback but Outbacks here have a different roof rack. That photo is the GT's flush mount. I have contacted Thule and they say they don't make a mount for the GT Wagon yet. Why does Subaru USA sell a Mount Blaut Kit ? or what ever the name is. I have found a US link to get the 05 Subaru kit for $107.00 With winter coming I need to update the mount kit so I can put my Thule box on the car. Thule say's they will email me when they have kit for the 05GT Wagon. Maybe I'll do a search on Thule world wide...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

We can supply all parts found in the accessory catalog. I continue to add these products to our site, but have not uploaded all as of yet. Feel free to contact us if you see something you like that is not on our site. :D Kevin King of Imports, LLC [url]www.kingofimports.com[/url] [email]sales@kingofimports.com[/email]

Archived