LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 USDM Legacy GT spec B sedan

Just got this word today. For 2006 only 500 of these will be built. It will be the 2.5 turbo with 18 inch wheels (probably the ones we've had overseas on the spec), red seats, billstein suspension, navigation, a bunch of aluminum accents and only offered in the sedan version. Should be a hell of a car.

Other news for the Legacy/Outback line for 2006:

- navigation is 100% an option on gt limited, xt limited, ll bean and vdc

- Legacy 2.5i will get 17 inch wheels standard

- some sort of "special edition" version like they have done in the past on the Legacy will also be offered

Enjoy!!

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

Sedan only, AGAIN?!?! If this is true, why Subaru oh why do you hate your wagon owners, your core. You single handledly saved the wagon in the united states, then snub your bread and butter.

-Allen

Sedan only, AGAIN?!?! If this is true, why Subaru oh why do you hate your wagon owners, your core. You single handledly saved the wagon in the united states, then snub your bread and butter.

-Allen

because throwing around the kids and scruffy leaves blood stains on the inside of the car.

Answers my questions - I am headed out to get a deal on an 05 GT Ltd wagon and build a proper B-wagon.

Good for you. Mine will be done later this month.....full JDM Spec B suspension and 18" wheels. Wagons rule! :lol:

Just got this word today. For 2006 only 500 of these will be built. It will be the 2.5 turbo with 18 inch wheels (probably the ones we've had overseas on the spec), red seats, billstein suspension, navigation, a bunch of aluminum accents and only offered in the sedan version. Should be a hell of a car.

Enjoy!!

How much $$$, what's the MSRP ?

AP, here I come. At least if I can't look and handle better, I can drive faster, Muhahah.:(:(

I keed I keeed

Other news for the Legacy/Outback line for 2006:

- navigation is 100% an option on gt limited, xt limited, ll bean and vdc

- Legacy 2.5i will get 17 inch wheels standard

- some sort of "special edition" version like they have done in the past on the Legacy will also be offered

Enjoy!!

With the utmost respect, I'll believe it when I can see pictures, full specs and pricing on the Spec B, but I hope it's true, sign me up.

Well, I have the Spec B ahead of time. NOT!

Most of us here have a beter car. How much will they charge for that? I have 18's, Tein CS coilovers, and love my non-limited interior for the tropics.

Now, retrofitting the NAV is the ONLY thing I want BUT it won't work here. BLING is most of the reason unless it can be hacked to play DVD's

Now, retrofitting the NAV is the ONLY thing I want BUT it won't work here. BLING is most of the reason unless it can be hacked to play DVD's

I'll take a sanely priced (read: no MSRP+importer fees+shipping from japan) NAV screen. The rest can be custom, including the hideaway.

Again, without a power bump from the factory, the "spec B" version will be as appealing as the Spec-A version of Acura's RSX and TL (which they ask several thousands more for).

If this spruced up LGT they are calling the Spec B come with only a mild price increase...say no more than $1,500, it might be appealing to those who want

the exclusivity of saying they have 1 of only 500. But the NAV on it will add that much alone. So I'm guessing at least a $3K price increase (or $33K) for it.

BUT...again to enthusiasts (at least me) I wouldn't pay for it unless it came with more

power and better tranny/clutch!!

Red Seats?? Big F-in deal

NAV? Big F-in deal

18 inch wheels? Big F-in deal...we all have them on already anyway.

Blisteins? Only thing exciting about it.

I don't understand why it would only be in White/Red. We have a pic floating around with it in Grey/Black so I'm still holding on to my guess that 500 only of the special color spec.b. If the spec.b is only White/Red... well I guess I'm waiting until 07 (which will put my official wait time at 3 years, lame).

My waiting ended last November and I have enjoyed every day with my LegGT, no regrets. I have 18 Prodrive wheels and great tires. Ok, rolling mass diff makes me a bit slower, but can you really tell without a time trap? The added road feel and cornering turn in feel of 18s with great tires is great.

If 18s and Blisteins are the only mechanical upgrades, I think this falls short of a real perf pack. What about sways and pinks? I would buy a perf pack without a power increase, but it must deliver a real perf pack driver experience. The more power people will go for the LegSti in 07 or 08. Even though the current LegGT has power beyond my driving skills, I a wako enough to buy a LegSti if it were offered in a class package.

I hope this all makes more sense when we really know the details. I hope it makes more sense than it appears at this point.

Archived