LegacyGT.com

new wheels on gt

ultrablue

they look great, lot of people on here dont like bling and big when it comes to wheels. No matter, if you like it thats all that matters. AND i'm going 19s, only i'm going to go 225/40/19. U do need a bit of tire. Anyhow if your a good driver you'll be fine. Lot of my friends fot 22s on their cars(not lgt), they do fine. I've seen 20s on LGTs, i'm into a little flash, if i wanted a rally car i would have got a WRX. Looks great on that white

Hey UltraBlue-

if you like the blngin' 19" look that' great. So many others here will try to bite your style by saying that it's too much bling and not enough performance.

I say **** those guys. If you like the big rim style, then go for it. Style over funtion sounds good!

My next car will be a old school Nissan M4 with serious baller wheels and I will be back to see what they think for sure! I love performance but if that;s not what you are in to then so be it!

I think they look real nice... thats great you havent noticed a decrease in ride quality. id get something with some flash but A) dont even have the money for new tires right now im running summer only tires in the winter B) i like the look of th 18s on the Spec.b so if i do dedicated snows ill just get some used stock or cheap 17s to put them on. C) live in rural do too many dirt/crappy roads and wouldnt want to pummel something like that

But they look real sick congrats on the purchase...

every body has the same style of after market rim on there gt so to stand out in the crowd i needed some thing differnt, these rim were not on my short list but once i visited the wheel shop my choice was limited to 3 wheel styles and these were by far the best of the 3. the more i see them the more i like them . these wheels weigh 21 kg

Archived