LegacyGT.com

new subaru commercials

wow subaru is finally getting some good commercials on TV i don't have a link but the adds are all new and not bad. have seen two so far. bosco
Stay Stock Stay Happy

I just saw one on TV. It is probably related to a new enviromental push showing that Subaru is an enviromentally friendly car maker.

http://www.subaru-earth.com/

My 2005 LGT is at the dealership (overnight) because it gets 14-15mpg city and 19mpg highway in a controlled fuel consumption test at low speed, no AC, no radio.

Real good for the environment...

He'll be replaced by unknown actors meant to typify Subaru's customers. The ads will tout four car models: the Outback, the redesigned Forester SUV, sporty WRX and the Baja, a new crew-cab pickup aimed at a younger audience.

ehh, the legacy is not expected to be seen in ads. I just don't get it. I guess they feel no need to advertise a car which they probably feel is 'outclassed' by competitors such as BMW and infiniti in the entry level luxury sedan market (3 series and G series). But - compared with the 325, and G35, in terms of features, cost, speed, and some might say styling, the new 08 model kicks both cars around like child's play things. It's kind of sad that subaru has branded itself as the "rugged and different" sometimes. It is nice though, that the legacy is a pretty rare car due to this.

Do the new ads still feature the stupid Cheryl Crow Song?

yes, about 10 seconds of the single tissue girl at the end of the commerical. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

This mite be WTLW,,but you all know Subaru is one of the corperate sponsors fr" Antiques Roadshow" on PBS.

They do a Forester commercial.Not bad and no unicorns and rainbows

That's great, gotta capture the geriatric customer base watching the antique shows to know if their stuff is worth anything.

Archived