LegacyGT.com

New Six Star Speed VF52 Replacement

Ohh - they do that too!! (It's just more money....):cool:

Six Star Speed 18GXR Ball -Bearing

Not a bad price if you price up a new vf52.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I've been eyeing that same turbo, seems like a great deal, especially since it comes with all the installation parts.

I did a bunch of searching but haven't been able to find any hard data or driving impressions, although those guys have a good reputation in general.

Should be pretty good bump in power over the vf52.

Nice turbo I have been eyeing that turbo as well...but would like to hear feedback and your impressions...keep us posted please...all I have left to buy is a turbo and injectors and ready for another tune...

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

hmm..well obviously I'm not getting the full effect due to stock fueling(for right now). It does have a throw you back in the seat midrange punch, and it doesn't fall off like the stock turbo over 4800rpm. I have previously owned an 09 WRX with stage 2 + TMIC + custom tune and this feels very similar to that.

^Does that mean SS 20gxr for you chato? If i recall Finn510 has their 20gxr...I was gonna go built but since I only have 70k miles I can enjoy an 18gxr...for the meantime and before the wife and I have children I gotta get my toys in while I can

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

Archived