LegacyGT.com

New pic of front end

Magic

Boat load of Double sided tape, anther member suggested grinding a little off the outer most corners, Also take some carboard and shove it between the bumper cover and bumper support. I managed to get the clip to catch the outer most holes as well. I will tweek it a little more when it warms up and the bumper cover is more plyable

Click

Here everyday:redface:

Love the look!

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/857000-857999/857031_16_full.jpg

Now, I'm waiting to get the STi lip from PR (on it's way) and will need your help for some other stuff.

Wonder how those fog covers would look on my car.

The ywould look good. I sanded mine and painted them flat black.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Guest subiecity
+1 on the demon eyes, only thing i did different and highly reccomend, i put the transformer on the bottom, see where the ring begins and ends, i mounted that part on the botttom so u dont notice the gap, u dont notice the hole drilled or the wires, idk how u mounted yours but i shaved down the 3 prongs that were pertruding off the bulb housing inside the light and i was able to glue it evenly and stright, all in all i love em, good job on yours

Do you have a close up pic of those demon eyes? I bought a set on ebay super cheap, but I will have to do some cutting with them, and I am hesitant because I haven't seen it done up close. Are there any that go on without cutting, maybe that go around that bezel?

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Looks great!!!!

Now get that STI front lip

Then all the "bling" will be all but complete

& know this......all show & no go makes Magic a dull......dull......boy;)

Some dark blue Neon would look schweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

well wuki the GO is coming, and I am awaiting the New ABS knockoff lip that will be availbale in the next month or 2

as far as the DDE's there is a write up in the How To section. This is what I followed.

I intentionally put the "Gap" where they are. Because when your standing at the front, looking slightly downward, the eyelines cover the gap, and it looks whole...

Click

Does the jdm grill fit perfectly flush unlike the rbs one. Both are around 300 right?

It does not fit 100% but once it warms up some more I will tweek it so it fits just right, but make sure you have som good/strong black double sided tape:D

Contact member "japanparts" he gives us all 10% off, so I got mine shipped for $270. Plus they ship express from japan. So from when I payed(on a weekend) to the day I received it was only about a week(including the time it spent in customs) I actually received it from the USPS on a Sunday:icon_wink

Click

Guest subiecity
Do you have a close up pic of those demon eyes? I bought a set on ebay super cheap, but I will have to do some cutting with them, and I am hesitant because I haven't seen it done up close. Are there any that go on without cutting, maybe that go around that bezel?

i got the same ones, had em on for 3 months already and work excellent

Archived