LegacyGT.com

New member in Williston/Burlington Area

RiceViper

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I have both. The best et is 12.07 @ 116or117mph...I cant remember.

And it puts down 398rwhp and 399lbs down on 91 octane at 16.5psi. But on the street it boosts to 19 psi and I ussually put 100 octane in it, so a little more then 400 I assume, BPU supras on the dyno wont reach full boost, not enough air flow. Its still a baby in the MKIV community. Ill put some pics up tonight when I get home

Nice, in for pics. I had a 1985 Supra with the 5MGE-MT motor. Not the greatest motor to mod (they ate cams I heard , but mine never gave me a problem) but I loved that car. I esp loved the bad ass S U P R A across the decklid and the wide tires with flared fenders. To this day, I have never had a car with more comfortable seats.

Hello, and Welcome. I live just outside of Williston as well... FYI

Burlington Meet!

When: March 6th

Where: City Sports Bar and Grill

Address:

215 Lower Mountain View Drive

Colchester, VT 05446

(802) 655-2720

(Pulled from the NewEnglandSubarus Forum)

Hopefully see you there!

(AND there's another semi-local meet down in West Leb on the 27th... Check out this forum> http://www.newenglandsubarus.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6 )

Burlington Meet!

Address:

Colchester, VT 05446

(802) 655-2720

Hopefully see you there!

(AND there's another semi-local meet down in West Leb on the 27th... Check out this forum> http://www.newenglandsubarus.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6 )

I will be there, thanks for the info man

I am right next to Bradley Airport.

The Supra hasn't been on the road since November :( Cabin Fever is setting in.

Yeah I pulled the car out of the garage and cleaned it up, Now once the weather permits im hittin the road. What have you done to your dawg?

It is bone stock. How about you, any mods? What color is your 98? 6 speed?

White 98 targa 6 speed w/ 45k miles.

Mods...intake, down pipe, exhaust, egr plates, plugs, electronic boost controller, turbo timer, boost cut deffender, drag radials, brembo rotors, hawk pads, stainless lines, SSQV blow off, rps stage 3 clutch w/ hd pressure plate, rps lightened flywheel, c's short shifter, ap solid shifter bushings, defi boost gauge and gauge controller and a couple dress up parts and off course the best of fluids in every hole. Ordering a new system for her in the spring. Got the car stock with 28k three years ago.

Burlington Meet!

Address:

Colchester, VT 05446

(802) 655-2720

Hopefully see you there!

Guess I'll have to be there too.

Welcome to the site and let us know if you need anything or have any questions

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

whats up. i just helped my buddy find a 95 non turbo at supra with 200k for 12,500. think he was a little crazy. plans on doing a complete swap to 6 spd, 67mm turbo. i wish i could do that.

Ask him to start a build thread on Supraforums

ill let him know. he plans on going all out.

I hope he is ready to spend close to like 15-20k, Its a very expensive swap, a getrag 6 trans is a couple k by it self, not to mention his 2jz-gte he has to grab. But a build is just that i guess, good luck to him. I thought my build would go faster but I just cant justifying all the money at once, having two other cars is also slowing me down, I just dont want to drive unless everything is the way I want it on the cars.

I hope he is ready to spend close to like 15-20k, Its a very expensive swap, a getrag 6 trans is a couple k by it self, not to mention his 2jz-gte he has to grab. But a build is just that i guess, good luck to him. I thought my build would go faster but I just cant justifying all the money at once, having two other cars is also slowing me down, I just dont want to drive unless everything is the way I want it on the cars.

There is no doubt it is an expensive project. There are always tons of things that are overlooked when planning a project of this magnitude. Clutch pedals master cylinders etc... Not only that but having an NA to tt conversion will not let you recoup as much $$ when and or if he needs to sell.

Archived