LegacyGT.com

New LegacyGT.com t-shirt design

I've been working on this design on and off after seeing the t-shirt design contest... Now, obviously the shirts have already been picked and printed, but maybe someday this will actually come into production if you guys like it. I've talked to Tide about it already, but as stated the contest is over and the winners have already been printed.

The graphic was produced by hand from start to finish, including the original line-drawing of my '07.

Let me know what you all think, and any areas for improvement. Higher-res is avaialble if anyone wants it for a wallpaper. Color variations are available upon request as well.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n41/tractorcrusher/Art/shirtfinal01small.jpg

Example on shirt: (ignore jpeg artifacts)

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n41/tractorcrusher/Art/shirtex01.jpg

Let me clarify... I am not selling this design, nor am I partners with Tide or any of the admins here. This was just a mock up I did, and I do agree that it's better suited for the back.

I'll work on a front design but honestly unless Tide changes his mind it's not going to go into production.

Sorry, IMHO it's pretty boring looking. I usually like design that's a bit more stylish.

I agree, any other color would stand out more... I can also try a cell shaded version and see if that makes it look any better.

Honestly though, our car is not an STI with extra vents and exaggerated wings all over the place... The design is intended to be simple and understated.

Let me clarify... I am not selling this design, nor am I partners with Tide or any of the admins here. This was just a mock up I did, and I do agree that it's better suited for the back.

I'll work on a front design but honestly unless Tide changes his mind it's not going to go into production.

You might want to check out cafepress.com. From my understanding it's pretty reasonable to get t-shirts made there.

Honestly though, our car is not an STI with extra vents and exaggerated wings all over the place... The design is intended to be simple and understated.

I actually think the design is not simple or understated enough. Think Infiniti ads with only the stylized outline of the car. That's kind of stuff I like, but everyone's taste is different so there is no way to please all.

Put that on the back and LGT.com on the front left breast and I would buy it. Better than the POS NASCAR want'to'be they chose for the "contest"

:nono:

instead, make it like the one on RCOO32's avatar!

This Space For Rent

I you did more of a front view it would appeal to a wider group. I have the old shirt and it fine since I have a wagon. But this shirt is not something I would want as a LGT wagon owner. Just my 0.2 cents.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

You might want to check out cafepress.com. From my understanding it's pretty reasonable to get t-shirts made there.

I actually think the design is not simple or understated enough. Think Infiniti ads with only the stylized outline of the car. That's kind of stuff I like, but everyone's taste is different so there is no way to please all.

The second screenshot is actually taken from cafepress... Getting them printed isn't a problem, I just do not have permission to sell them for legacygt.com.

I will try and classy it up for you.

I like it cause you can't see the hood scoop. Could be a 3.0R. But what is that odd contraption on the trunk? Looks like a giant handle or outsized bottle opener. Does it serve any purpose?

That accessory is called a bar-to-go... Basically just back up to a resort/picnic/camping area and line the liqours on that rack. It's curved to capture any spilled liquid in the middle.

Archived