LegacyGT.com

I never post pics...

I used to work at local car shows wiping the finger prints off the cars from people who just had to take pictures like this:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/twisted_1/Akshat_Sharma129.jpg

:lol: Now I hire myself out to individual people to hover over their cars and make sure dust never lands on it and nobody touches it. I never thought I'd be in a position to lose my job to a velvet rope, but it has happened a few times. lol

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

OC---it was his arm....no finger prints...but hey for most people thats the closest they will come to a car like that....so why not :)

i thought the chic with the blue shorts was such a cutie.....the ones in the red had some C-Toe action going...got some more pics but will post later once i get home from work...be sure to check the link later tonite or tomorrow....got lots more car pics to add to this!!!!!

Oh and how come no comments about my leggies ...i'm disappointed :(

i forgot...my buddy introduced me to suge knight and the owner of DUB (short fillipino dood but kewl guy and a marketing genius)...all in all it was a nice time...i wish i could go for the upcoming Consumer Electronics show..i'd hook up with suppliers off PDA phones and sell them on ebay...but the day job is holding me down...will ask my buddy to go for me and get hook ups with these suppliers.

My buddy works in wheel company and if u guys want to deal in rims just holla and we can provide u with catalog and prices (um no free samples LOL)

oh man, there was a Carrera GT at the Porsche dealership the other day..... I love that car. I had my hands all over it. Checked to see if they accidentally left the doors unlocked but htey didn't. I thnk i saw the guy who bought it driving on the freeway last night...man i love htat car.

I used to work at local car shows wiping the finger prints off the cars from people who just had to take pictures like this

Leave it to OCDetails to talk about the cars and not the booth babes :lol:

Saw the rest of the pics :dm:

Yum.. thanks! ;)

-=- Livin life at 140 BPM -=-

Archived