LegacyGT.com

I need Top Scoob help :)

I am the only Legacy in this months Top Scoob(ies for boobies) on Nasioc. This month it is all women :D I barely made it to round 2 and I need everyones help. The competition is hard....there are some beautiful cars. My entry post is on page one post #11 for those interested in looking.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2249578

Thanks in advance for the votes! There was a few coments from people saying Pamcakes deserved a vote because she was the only Forester in the competition.....no one noticed I was the only Legacy :(

Pam's FXT is ballin. And I made the shift knob that's in her and her husband's 2010.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

When this Top Scoob kicked off I tried to vote for you (some Legacy love from another spec.B owner) but haven't posted enough on NABISCO to vote (> 25 posts is needed and I think I still have 0).

Good luck - as unfortunate as it is that site doesn't give much love to the LGT.

I find your ride quite inspiring as I start on my own mod journey and I love the plates! :)

I would be happy to offer my support. I find Scoobies for Boobies a most uplifting charity and a great example of communities coming together for a greater good. Your Legacy has ample mods to give the competition a run for its money.

Thanks :) I guess I need to be slammed and hella flush to be in the top...lol.

Although I <3 your SpecB, your competition is STACKED. I tossed you a vote anyway, although the poll results do not look so good at the moment. I have to admit that Forester is pretty awesome.

I know I'm the underdog (well not the complete underdog I am more modded than a couple cars in there), but I am just trying to stay afloat...thanks for helping me though!

Pam's FXT is ballin. And I made the shift knob that's in her and her husband's 2010.

I asked for the help.....I am not demanding the votes....vote for whomever you feel deserves it.

If you want, I can edit your first 2 pics, get rid of the burger king sign, and give it a more polished look. Lemme know.

lol...you know I didn't know that sign was in there until after I uloaded the pics...lol. That spot was not planned out and it was a quick pic opportunity :lol: If you'd like to edit them sure! Thanks :cool:

When this Top Scoob kicked off I tried to vote for you (some Legacy love from another spec.B owner) but haven't posted enough on NABISCO to vote (> 25 posts is needed and I think I still have 0).

Good luck - as unfortunate as it is that site doesn't give much love to the LGT.

I find your ride quite inspiring as I start on my own mod journey and I love the plates! :)

Thanks for the thought anyways! I do try to keep it simple and clean with tasteful mods.

Here's a quick redo of your first picture. Added some color, sharpness, drama, etc. Removed the Burger King sign.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/academyracer/lgtsharp1.jpg

Here's the same picture, but with selective focus on your ride:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/academyracer/lgtblur1.jpg

For quick comparison, here's your original:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee192/SubieChik/Garage%20Shoot%208-1-11/IMG_0266Edited.jpg

If you like it, I'll take care of the next picture too. If you like it enough to replace your current picture, download it, rename it to the same thing that is currently in your photobucket album. On your photobucket site, delete the original file. Then, upload the new one (now with the same name). Voila, you didn't have to change any code or any postings on the forum.

If you want a more extreme (aka more highly edited) look, send me the highest res version you have and I'll take care of it. The higher the resolution, the more I can manipulate and create highly professional results. :) good luck in the competition!

I was in no way criticizing your camera work. I think for a point-and-shoot camera picture, and an unplanned one at that, it's pretty good! The second picture has a great angle, interesting composition, good color, etc. I was just comparing to the rest of the ridiculous pictures in the mix where the colors reflect a cartoon more than reality, the contrast is blown WAY out, the "HDR" effect is egregiously misused, and polish is added to everything. As a photographer, I personally have a strong distaste for that kind of work, preferring more honest reflections of nature than caricatures of reality.

I really like your other professional shots though. It shows your car well, and it doesn't mislead.

However, in this competition, it isn't about photography, it's about getting noticed, and those insanely edited pictures are sure to get more attention, just like a big spray painted "F*CK YOU" piece of graffiti would get more attention than the bridge it was painted on.

Just my 2 cents though. To each their own :)

lol...I get what you are saying. I am in no way shape or form a photograher in fact the second picture is the best picture I have ever taken :cool: All the pictures with the humungous water mark were taken by a friend who is a photgrapher.

If you really want to win it, post a picture of yourself on your car.

:hide:

I've met Pam and Brian at a few meets and watched her run that FXT in an auto-x. Its pretty sweet.

Definitely like your spec.b too subiechik and I put my vote in for you to rep for the LGTs. I think the thing holding yours back isn't the performance aspect. Most people vote top scoob on looks, not engine work. Not necessarily my opinion, but its the trend that I've seen over the past couple top scoob threads.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived