LegacyGT.com

N/A headers...yes. Again.

For my N/A brothers, and any of you that would know. I am considering buying some Impreza RS, N/A Subaru headers from OBX or something. You guys think these would bolt up no problemo? These should "theoretically" fit w/ no problems. If you guys come across a badass deal, I'll pick them up. I'm trying to find them cheap as this will be a test fit. OR, if you guys know some Houston, TX local guys that would be wiling to do a test fit w/ me...send them my way. I'm going to be posting this on NASIOC if I ever can post again. For some reason, I can't right now. Oh well...

yeah, I figured there would be slight fitment issues. I would get the Ions, no problems there, but I don't want to be spending so much money on mods w/ this car. W/ the Crucial port and polish, I would be ready to do it, but I am almost certain that there won't be any headers for a core exchange program, and also, I kind of like to keep all the stock parts around. JUST in case. You know what I'm saying? BUt I guess I'll have to figure some things out. So there really aren't too many options out there at all huh? Ion, what kind of performance gains are we talking about w/ your headers? Is it similar in gains to how Cobb reports for their unequal N/A headers. They claim as much as 17 lb. ft. of torque gain. That's pretty amazing, given the fact that it is well below 4k rpm. But alas, once again I am looking at pretty much a $1000 for some headers, if i want cat. in and coated, which I would prefer. Guess I'm gonna have to save up for those Ions if the performance gains sound good...

Archived