LegacyGT.com

My Wagon pics

jc51373

Finally got around to posting some pics. They aren't the best but figured I would post since I am about done doing exterior mods.

I installed the yellow fogs (Eurolights)

Put on Rocker Panel trim

Tinted windows (front 35%, rear 20%) -guy did a perfect job,looks factory

Put on a first coat of Wolfgangs-stuff is awesome

Glazed the tires with Meguiars Gold Class Endurance-last and looks great

Unfortunately the car looks so good I don't want to drive it in this crappy weather we have up here this time of year. Maybe I will just sit and stare at it. :)

1691227856_Fogs1(2).jpg.bfb3f7a5c81db54e71e92cf4cc0d6102.jpg

1067086388_WholeF(2).jpg.5aac551800963d7728d736f6259d3748.jpg

1390592154_WholeR(2).jpg.de2e379f97b3d9c947549ab67ec94bf5.jpg

1352522692_Rear(2).jpg.7c0e957226d000c9e909100f877fbff4.jpg

• 1 month later...
Is it easy to install the rocker panel trim? Do you have the instructions to install it?

Thanks

My first reaction to this question is to give a resounding YES, it is very easy. But some people don't have alot of experience with their hands and fixing things. So I say it depends. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being hardest) I would say this is a 2 or a 3 max. Although I have to say, my neighbor was horrified to see me ripping my brand new car apart. :)

IMO, to pay someone $100 to do this is a waste of money. Just make sure when you rip off the old one, you clean the surface on the car, so the new rocker panel tape will adhere nicely.

Otherwise, you should be able to do this easily, it is about 4-5 pop screws per side, some shimmying to get it out from between the wheel-well plastic and VOILA, your done.

They look great, best exterior mod I have done by far. Go for it!

My first reaction to this question is to give a resounding YES, it is very easy. But some people don't have alot of experience with their hands and fixing things. So I say it depends. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being hardest) I would say this is a 2 or a 3 max. Although I have to say, my neighbor was horrified to see me ripping my brand new car apart. :)

IMO, to pay someone $100 to do this is a waste of money. Just make sure when you rip off the old one, you clean the surface on the car, so the new rocker panel tape will adhere nicely.

Otherwise, you should be able to do this easily, it is about 4-5 pop screws per side, some shimmying to get it out from between the wheel-well plastic and VOILA, your done.

They look great, best exterior mod I have done by far. Go for it!

Thanks JC I will try this weekend.

Very nice......gunmetal wheels & Pinks would really make that wagon happy;)

You are very right my friend...I would love that, but I know nothing about suspension due to lack of research...Yet. :) One thing I don't want to do is make the ride any more harsh or stiff, my wife will kill me. I would however like to eliminate the boddy roll, I assume a sway bar of some sort will accomplish this...

As for the wheels, that is probably next since Summer is right around the corner. I was thinkin Rota Tarmac II's??? Not sure of the finish yet. I mostly want Summer wheel so I can put Blizzaks on for the winter on the stock wheels, then have some real fun in the snow!

AP coming Friday, Endless Vitas, and SS lines/Fluid waiting to be installed. Hmmmm which should I do first??

Tell ya one thing, I haven't looked at this thread in a while, and it pisses me off when I see how shiny it is in those pictures. It has looked like someone took a dump on it, and smeared it all over for the past month or so. Sucks.

looks great dude.

GET RID OF THE POTENZAS!!!! :lol:

Those will be history soon, they suck in the rain. Real bad. I am gonna get either blizzaks or Conti Extremes. We will see when I cross that bridge.

So fun to mod this car. I am convinced if I hit the lotto tomorrow that I would still keep this car and mod the crap out of it until it bled! Best car I have ever driven.

It would of course sit right next to my STI, and Maserati Quattroporte, Rover Supercharged and Carrera GT.

That thing is sick. I would take that over the Quattroporte. Car is totally handmade. Seats are stitched on a bench for cripe sakes. I love Astons, but they are a damn rip-off.

If I had Brad Pitt money, I would collect sick cars like that. Then drive real fast and wrap the thing around a tree. Can't drive those cars up here in NE. You know what thats all about..In NYC thing would get trashed. Freakin idiot drivers. Although I bet there are Astons rolling in NYC. Richest place on earth.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived