LegacyGT.com

My car got a feature on StanceNation (the other car silly!)

This car is the reason (and the fact it's used to deliver stuff) that my Subie is a very mild, simple build that's got to function. I already have one car which is not easy to drive daily, didn't need two LOL. Hope you guys like it, although I'm 100% sure there will be negative comments.

http://www.stancenation.com/2013/06/17/respect-the-name-liberty-vips-m45/

http://www.stancenation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/vip-infiniti-m45-nissan-cedric-stance-9.jpg

Tell me about it! Less than 7500 total North American units sold in the brief 2 year run, 03-04, and like 85% are 03, this one is 04, the only year for twilight blue pearl. From what I understand there are less then 1500 2004's.

Wow, that thing's beautiful!!!

Never quite realized how great the shape is on this generation of M until I saw that side shot. I had always been more of a fan of the 2005+ M45, but yours is just sublime!!! Definitely better-looking than the vast majority of 2005+ M's out there!!

Well done!!

Yeah, they went a step backwards with the 2005+ redesign. the early 2000's M is just so... masculine and straight forward. They got it right.

The newer M's just got bigger and more bloated, but they are still great cars and probably my go-to choice for a full size performance sedan, as the Y34 is impossible to find up here. The BMW 5-series and Audi 6 and Benz E-class are all great but I dread the expensive parts and up-keep.

And the Lexus and Acura big sedans are just too 'grandpa' for this mid 30's guy.

i gotta say anybody who would bash that car is in need of a solid hit to the head.... you don't like it fine . but anybody that has turn a wrench built a car whatever have you, can respect such time effort and rarity. im a huge fan of the camber . had a 4dr civic that i ran nice 100spokes that had a big offset. the car was crap but i loved it and in the end.... who else cares! :)

Thanks guys.

I'm still in Japan, was behind a Gloria for a few KMs yesterday. It was white with some wheels but otherwise stock. Nice to see how my tails looked in real world use. If any of you guys use Instagram follow LibertyFLS I posted a pic. Seen a bunch of nice subies just haven't had the chance to snap any pics but I haven't given up!

Archived