When:

Saturday, Sept. 19th, 2009

Starts: 2:30pm

Ends: Whenever

Where:

Dave and Busters

11301 Rockville Pike # 300

Kensington, MD 20895

If anyone knows the best place to park there, post it up.

Who's going:

1. pathfin9 (John) ->brother-in-law's name is Brian

2. mr_luv (?)

3. HanGmaN (?)

4. filipinocracker (?)

5. LegacyGTBiggie (?)

6. Xenonk (?)

7. filipinocracker (?)

8. Woodstock (?)

9. Pricci09 (?)

Hey Guys,

I wanted to put this out there to see if there was any interest.

So here's the deal. My sister-in-law is throwing a surprise B-day party for my brother-in-law on Sept. 19th, and my job is to keep him out of the house until 4:30pm.

So I figured maybe, I'll try to organize a meet down there, so I can meet some of you guys from MD. I'm there every once in a while, and so far its been the only place I've been spotted...so I might as well meet some of you.

If you guys are interested, let me know, and also, if you know of any kick@55 roads, or photo op areas in that area let me know as well.

Thanks!

-John

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly, although I probably shouldnt get the B-day boy too drunk or full....wouldnt want to have him show up to his own b-day wasted and not hungry for the food his wife cooked....lol....

But its a possiblity, DNB is a lot of fun, and the food is good too!

I dont know the area too well, so if any of you have a good meeting spot just post it and we can decide.

Thanks!

-John

Hey sounds like a trip to the bar or DNB I could be down...

Ok cool! Filipino I presume? I am as well, only half, but my brother-in-law is full filipino.

I'm def. going to have to bring him somewhere, so its most likely going to happen. Just want to get a few more peeps.

-John

I think I would be able to show up. let me know if it goes.

Ok cool. I'm pretty sure they'd have that game on. They usually have a pretty good assortment of games on.

-John

Well I'm a huge Gator fan and there playing Tennesse @3:00 on the 19th so I'll talk to the wifey tonight to see if see is okay with me going to D&B. If I get there and the game is not on I will be making a mad dash to the nearest bar though.

Archived