LegacyGT.com

MarcusDubya77- Super Street Magazine Ride of the Month!

Just picked up the latest issue of SS July '07 (wicked green STi on the cover, by the way) and I get to page 172 and see a silver Legacy GT at the bottom of the page with lots of nice exterior mods.

Mind you, it took a while to get to the bottom as there's a huge pick of a hot girl in gold Bikini taking up most of the page....

But I say to myself "Man, that's a nice GT, and it looks really familiar... gotta be somebody from the forum."

Well, the name of the owner spells it all out to me.

Congrats dude! Your ride is the Super Street Ride Reader's Ride of the Month!

It's my favorite car mag for sheer entertainment and SpoCom eye-candy and you landed a coverted spot in it!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd scan if I had a scanner...:redface:

But I will PM him and link this. I'm sure he has a ton of issues as well as his cool set OF RAZE WHEELS that he won as a prze!!!

Hey man, I LOVE Super Street. I've grown up with that magazine!:lol:

Maybe it's changed from the last time I picked one up (2000 or '01?). But it used to be the joke of the 'tuning magazines'. Turbo & High Tech Performance was much better, although less (meaning NONE) hot asian chicks. :lol:

seriously. snap pitchers! just saw the mag all covered up. interesting valve caps. didn't buy it because i bought a copy of modified magazine. teammate's car is featured in there. sorry!
-ben

Archived