LegacyGT.com

How many wheels do you have for your Legacy

Black_Legacy

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Xenonk']Ok, I cant resist.. I had 7 sets on the GT.. but I am down to 5 sets (including the stock rims). I have owned a total of 11 sets of aftermarket rims in the matter for 4 years. Keefe[/QUOTE] That's cool- wheels make the ride, man. :cool:

[quote name='Xenonk']Ok, I cant resist.. I had 7 sets on the GT.. but I am down to 5 sets (including the stock rims). I have owned a total of 11 sets of aftermarket rims in the matter for 4 years. Keefe[/QUOTE] All I can say is WOW. I have just the stockers but hope to get some nice rally looking rims for the OB XT...any thoughts or ideas?

[quote name='Xenonk']Ok, I cant resist.. I had 7 sets on the GT.. but I am down to 5 sets (including the stock rims). I have owned a total of 11 sets of aftermarket rims in the matter for 4 years. Keefe[/QUOTE] Wow, I don't have that kind of garage space! BTW, are there any places you recommend buying wheels and tires- you must have a running tab somewhere! ;) tom

tom :)

[url]www.tireswap.com[/url] is my latest wheel/tire sponsor.. he can get everything you see whatever tirerack sells, (just ask). Here is my list of the places I ordered from: [url]www.tires.com[/url] [url]www.wheelmax.com[/url] [url]www.wheelsnext.com[/url] [url]www.importhookup.com[/url] [url]www.wheeloptions.com[/url] [url]www.raceapeel.com[/url] (ask) [url]www.onlinetires.com[/url] [url]www.tirerack.com[/url] Here are the list of rims I have had off the top of my head: 18" Enkei RSF-2 18" ADR Version-II 17" Gram Lights 57c 17" Privat Farhen 18" R1-Racing GTR-9 17" 5Zigen Heidfelds Generation 1 18" HRE 345 17" SSR Competitions 18" SSR GT7-H Some I have 2 sets (for back up and stock rims of course).. And ummm, I dont have a running tab ;) Axis, I guess half of the pics you see are of my rims on my car :p Keefe
Keefe

So, do you have wheels for every day of the week? Your collection of wheels is worth more than your car. :lol: Hey keefe, maybe you could set up something with one of your many suppliers where members of this forum get a discount on wheels, you know, buy 9 sets, get the 10th free! :D tom

tom :)

I could swap rims after work every night, but it's the tires that makes the drive fun.. I have 3 sets of R-compounds, 2 sets of all seasons, and 2 sets of summer driving. Here is the list of tires that I have: Yokohama Advan A048 (R compound) Dunlop Super Sport Race (R compound) Toyo RA-1 Toyo T1-S Falken Azenis RT-215 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Potenza RE92 (2nd set for beating around in) Keefe
Keefe

Archived