LegacyGT.com

What Makes a Subaru a Subaru

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ability to leave your parking lights on perpetually despite your headlights shutting off with the car.

RE92s on a performance model.

Not having automatic headlights in a $30k+ car.

The ability to walk away from many sports cars in a station wagon:D

Canadian model?

The U.S. '05s don't have them. They have DRLs and the headlights will shut off with the car but they don't come on in the dark like my Chevy pickup does.

+1 on wanting features so I dont have to think when driving :)

It's something that should be included in this class/price point. My father's '98 jeep had lights that would even come on with the wipers.

On the Legacy GT it's pretty easy to forget the headlights since the DRLs are bright and the dashboard is lit up with the lights off.

It's something that should be included in this class/price point. My father's '98 jeep had lights that would even come on with the wipers.

On the Legacy GT it's pretty easy to forget the headlights since the DRLs are bright and the dashboard is lit up with the lights off.

Shit here we go with the stupidity...

It also needs (but not limited to)

Traction control

Auto up/down windows

Telescoping steering wheel

An endlest list of other crap thats "cool" and would price this car out of 80% of the peoples budget :rolleyes:

Shit here we go with the stupidity...

It also needs (but not limited to)

Traction control

Auto up/down windows

Telescoping steering wheel

An endlest list of other crap thats "cool" and would price this car out of 80% of the peoples budget :rolleyes:

AWD is traction control IMO so no need there.

If you mean when you turn the car off that doesn't bother me since I've never had a car with it. I automatically put my windows up out of habit.

Yes it should have that too, even the Corolla has that.

The headlights wouldn't be a problem if the car had a normal dashboard but, seriously this is old, cheap technology. I'm not asking for adaptive cruise control, I'm talking about a photo cell:rolleyes:

Archived