LegacyGT.com

Mach V Mega Colossal Summer Meet 2007: Saturday, August 18

Mach V Dan

The 2007 Mach V Mega Colossal Meet and Charity Car Show will happen on Saturday, August 18, 2007.

This will be our second annual charity event, with proceeds going to benefit Big Brothers/Big Sisters of the National Capital Area. Last year we raised $1000. I'd like to better that this year! Like last year, it'll be a car show, with prizes for Best Engine Bay, Best Exterior, and Best of Show, plus a bonus prize for Car We'd Most Like to Own Ourselves. There is a separate class for Legacy, plus one for pre-2002 Imprezas. If you don't have a Subaru, there will be classes for other cars, too.

There'll be a voluntary $10 donation to attend. Registration for the car show will be $25 in advance, $45 the day of the show. Call us at (703) 435-5000 to pre-register.

Car show setup will be from 9 am to 10 am, with the event beginning at 10 am and lasting until 4pm. The coveted show trophies will be awarded starting at 4pm.

I'll have a car show registration form up shortly, and I'll post more details along the way.

Perhaps we can reprise the MAIC Hamburger Eating Contest.

Location is the Mach V/Ultimate Performance shop, located at:

45064-B Underwood Lane

Sterling, VA 20166

Click the hyperlink for directions and maps.

Register here:

Mach V Car Show Registration form -- click me!

Email gofast@machv.com or fax to (703) 435-5898.

Pics from last year:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/danhurwitz/Events/Summer%202006%20Open%20House/OpenHouse08-06115Large.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/danhurwitz/Events/Summer%202006%20Open%20House/OpenHouse08-06103Large.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/danhurwitz/Events/Summer%202006%20Open%20House/BBBSchecksmall.jpg

(See, I'm not making that up about the money... ;))

Thanks,

Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm going to try to make it, hopefully getting my legacy by the end of the month... I was super pissed that I sold my car right before the last show, but hopefully in a few more days, I'll be able to show my face at some subaru functions again :)

I'm going to try to make it, hopefully getting my legacy by the end of the month... I was super pissed that I sold my car right before the last show, but hopefully in a few more days, I'll be able to show my face at some subaru functions again :)

Wait...so...you HAD a Legacy, SOLD it, and are getting another one?

:confused:

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

Okay, brickhoss has now entered the show, but no longer has a Legacy! That means NO Legacy entries in the car show so far! Come on, folks, I don't want to have to add another trophy to my OWN shelf! Let's get some Legacy representation out there.

Man, the FORESTER people are going to have a bigger turnout than you? Sheesh.

;)

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

Archived