LegacyGT.com

Lunch Meets....

djmonkey841

mjcdriscoll and I ran into each other while at lunch yesterday and it got me thinking, how many other LGT owners are in the area during lunch. Because he mentioned how the motorcycle forum he was apart of used to have meets on a regular basis, I thought it would be good to set up something similar.

The general area: I work at Hampden & Galena (by Heartthrob and Kennedy Golf Course), mjcdriscoll around I-225 & Parker, and we ate at Jimmy Johns (by Cherry Creek High School).

What: Meet for lunch to get to know everyone better and have an excuse to get away from work for lunch.

When: About 1 or 2 times a month during the week, with the destination being different each time.

Let me know if you're interested, and I'll organize the first luncheon.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright...looks like a few people are interested...

When would everyone like to meet first?

I was thinking this Friday March 31, next Friday April 7 or April 19 (this would work best for me being that the beginning of April is the busiest for me)...

And what are some ideas for places to eat...There's a lot of burrito places (Qdoba, Chipotle, Illegal Pete's), sandwich places (Jimmy Johns, Quiznos, N.Y. Deli, Spicy Pickle)...

Alright...So we are going to meet for lunch tomorrow at the Spicy Pickle...at 1PM (late lunches make the rest of the day go by much quicker)...

The Spicy Pickle we will be meeting at is the one at the corner of Union & Yosemite...which is letter B on the map enthusiast provided...

Hope to see you guys there...

The list coming so far:

Myself (Adam)

Jonny

Enthusiast

FiftyTwoEighty

ColoradoR1

Also, I have just decided to go ahead and schedule the next Lunch for April 21st...so, suggestions for where to go are welcome

Archived