LegacyGT.com

Looks like 09's have hit the lot

I stopped by one of the local dealers this evening to check out the 09' WRX they got in, and saw a bunch of new 09 Legacy's. The one that caught my attention was the new ruby red.

http://celicaman.f0e.net/albums/lhmsubaru/IMG_0039.jpg

http://celicaman.f0e.net/albums/lhmsubaru/IMG_0040.jpg

It's definitely a deeper and more pearly red then the GRP.

got my wife an 09 2.5i legacy 3 months ago. she hated subies sence i got my 05 3 years ago but love the legacy now.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

doesn't the 09 have a Harmon/Kardon stereo system in it?

I asked my service manager about the difference betweek the Harmon Kardon and the '08 sound system and he was kind of ho-hum about it. Usually, he's a pretty enthusiastic guy about anything Subaru. Also, I see they raised the price of my 2.5i Limited by $900, with the only additions being the new sound system and steering wheel audio controls. That's a big-buck increase for not much added content.

I asked my service manager about the difference betweek the Harmon Kardon and the '08 sound system and he was kind of ho-hum about it. Usually, he's a pretty enthusiastic guy about anything Subaru. Also, I see they raised the price of my 2.5i Limited by $900, with the only additions being the new sound system and steering wheel audio controls. That's a big-buck increase for not much added content.

I absolutely LOVE the Harmon Kardon sound system. I have a friend of mine who works for an audio company and shows her car national, and she is SUPER impressed with the sound system. So for someone like me who will probably spend all my money under the hood and not inside the car, it's perfect

~Mary

I Also, I see they raised the price of my 2.5i Limited by $900, with the only additions being the new sound system and steering wheel audio controls. That's a big-buck increase for not much added content.

VDC is standard now.

It looks like they have new seats too

Right. I know VDC was kind of a "mandatory option" at $300 on the '08s, because I didn't see any cars without it. On cars101.com, by far the best site for charting Subaru changes, it appears that there are some other upgrades like power passenger seat, longer-life coolant, more widespread availability of PZEV, etc. And I'm sure the increase reflects the higher cost of raw materials. Still, $900 seems like a big hit for a car in this price category, but I think a Subaru remains a good value.

Archived