LegacyGT.com

Looking for a GT Bumper

Hi all, i have owned my 96 LGT for awhile now. I want the look of the 98 or 99 GT bumper with the fog light. Is there any other source to get one besides looking on ebay, craigslist, or the for sale thread on this site?

How did everyone look for their gt bumper?

thanks

nahh john, the 96 GT (like mine) came with a L style bumper but came with fog lights, a thicker lower lip, and the inside of the bumper grille was painted body color.

vicdeng, I've also been trying to find a GT bumper assembly from a 97 to 99 GT but haven't had any luck. You're just going to have to wait until someone on here pops up with theirs for sale

john you would have one this whole time...

vicdeng, would you possibly be willing to let me get the bumper cover, support bar, and impact foam from your car?? I don't need the lip, fogs, or impact beam.

at this point I doubt I'll ever get a 97 to 99 GT assembly, I'll just replace my damaged parts with what came on the car...

Johnegg might sell you his!

vicdeng wants it, and he has first dibs

The dealer doesn't sell these any longer? I couldn't imagine they would be more then 200 bucks from your local dealer.

They sell them but they have to order them in for you, and it just costs way too much money to buy all this stuff brand new.

I just need a GT bumper cover and im in Ohio also. I might end up just getting a new one. I found one on craigslist but it looked like the guy just ripped it off the car every tab was broken and it was in terrible shape.

Archived