LegacyGT.com

Looking for a discrete rear deck lip spoiler

Had my trunk replaced and repainted (05 LGT sedan obsidian black)

Tried searching for the perfect fitting, pre-painted color-matched, discrete rear deck lip spoiler to no avail. No STi or OEM style rear spoilers for me.

Actually, does it even exist?

If someone can direct me to the right direction, I'd be most, most appreciative.

TIA! :)

Had my trunk replaced and repainted (05 LGT sedan obsidian black)

Tried searching for the perfect fitting, pre-painted color-matched, discrete rear deck lip spoiler to no avail. No STi or OEM style rear spoilers for me.

Actually, does it even exist?

If someone can direct me to the right direction, I'd be most, most appreciative.

TIA! :)

iirc there is a lip spoiler from king of parts.

Would love to get me one of these!
Awhile back ,and likely now too, an E Bay vendor had a near identical small lip spoiler ( painted too) to the one in your picture for around 35-$50. May pay to take another look. The one I saw was likely just what you want.

In my experience, it just isn't worth it. Those parts tend to be rather low quality and have warping and texture issues. I bought a fiberglass lip spoiler from a vendor on here and when it arrived, I didn't notice anything. I had a body shop install it and when I got the car back, it looked awful. I then removed the lip spoiler, sent it back into the vendor to have it refinished (paying again), and it returned the same - all lumpy like DGM lasagna. For whatever reason (booze?) I mounted it back on my car. Again, I was very unhappy, and took it off. The only difference this time is that I eff'd my paint up on my deck lid. After dumping $450 into this dogshiz part, I finally just dumped it for $75 in the member classifieds. Bottom line, just enjoy your bare trunk - the lip spoilers will only frustrate you.

Archived