LegacyGT.com

looking for aux in cable

lekmedm

Hi all.

At some time I saw a really nice female to male aux in cable for a car install on ebay. The female port had a nice ring around it that said something like "aux in" on it. Does anyone know the one I'm trying to describe? I can't find it now. Maybe this was also discussed here on the board as well, but I can't find that either.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a female to male aux in cable? I have the Leptronix board installed and am looking to finish things off nicely.

Thanks.

Sounds like you're talking about the iSimple IS335 cable kit...

1189174864_IS335cablesLGT.thumb.jpg.e4c4ae43d6f7b9d8e2060e6a171b7661.jpg

(click to see larger image)

It includes:

• A 6 foot cable with a 3.5mm plug to panel-mount 3.5mm jack
  • A 4 foot 3.5mm plug to plug
  • A 6 inch Y adapter with RCA left/right plugs to 3.5mm jack

The panel-mount jack has a rubber boot that you plug into the mounting hole (like a cork in a bottle).

These are available from many places online (Google IS335). I can get those too. E-mail or PM me for more info.

Yay! The power of the internet and goodwill amongst men has proven itself again! That cable in the middle is the one I want, but I guess I'll have to get the whole kit. I want to install it in the console like newer Subies have so that it will have a very professional look. Then, I can just switch inputs between satellite radio and iPod by plugging in whichever I want.

SVXdc, PM on the way! :spin:

Archived