LegacyGT.com

LOL @ Cobbs new website...

...do they enjoy answering the phone? So you want new sways? It's swaybar roulette! Pick one and hopefully it'll be the right one!

I'm sure they'll get it sorted out. It's just funny to see them launch a swanky new site and you cannot actually buy stuff. Well, you could, you just couldn't be sure of what you were getting.

I'm assuming they are no longer selling stuff for pre '05 LGTs since there are no model year options on the site either. Or maybe they are and it's just a part of the surprise when your package arrives.

-Ian

OMG! Working links!

For such good products their website really makes them look like doggy doo doo. Maybe that's why I'm afraid to buy from them. All money put into developing and testing products, but not a few hundred bucks to get a decent website.

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

Old website was awkward & disorganized - new site is awkward and incomplete...not sure if that's an improvement. I agree - for such a technologically capable company, their website leaves a lot to be desired.
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

I'm a web and graphic designer. We do templates all of the time for $250-$300. The user then copy and pastes there current content into the new template using dreamweaver, frontpage, or any other mickey mouse html editor they have. The user does most of the work and it takes us under an hour to complete.

Its more than a few $100 for a good side. Unless our FrontPage expert is on the job :lol::lol:
enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

^^^ It's been a work in progress.

I'm guessing they'll bring back the staged power packages. I don't see a bunch of things that they actually make (LGT endlinks, springs, etc). I kinda miss seeing the pending products, but then again what's the difference between pending/cancelled/non-planned products...

Archived