LegacyGT.com

Leggy / sushi meet Denver..who's in

grocery getter

Alright ladies and gentlemen, who is in for a May 2009 meet and greet sushi meet at Sushi hai in Denver (highlands). I know that they are a bit pricely but like most things in life you get what you pay for (especially when it comes to modding). So lets start the list for either a Thursday / Friday or Saturday...who's in and who's out?

I can get us a private room if we have enough peeps and their is a nice big parking lot a block from the place to park and best yet...great eye candy!

so....

UPDATED...05/21/09

PLAN ON May 23rd, Saturday say late afternoon - 500 pm start time

1. Grocery Getter (Jae)

2. Grocery Getter (Noelle)

4. Tommypenguin (Nick)

5. Pradet (Ted)

6. Pradet (Marie)

7. SeanCowan

8. Legend?? (maybe)

9. Bskey

10. Brady (maybe)

11. JohnAWD (maybe)

12. TingTang

Did I miss anyone

What can be better - great food, great drinks, great company and better atmosphere!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The end of the month would work better for me. I'll vote for Saturday the 23rd.

Jae I got my logger to work again after you left for some reason my folder containing the logger parameter definitions was moved. If you want to try and get together some time for me to take some logs of your car let me know.

I'd love to try Sushi Hai. I know the 21st-23rd is out for me since I'll be in TN for my son's HS graduation. Don't schedule around me though.. my schedule is pretty tight. Once you guys have a date I hope to make it!

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

hmmm that would be a problem. They do serve steak? Oh and I'll take you up on the logging offer. When are you available?

I should be available again this weekend on either afternoon, let me if one of those days works.

If I'm around I'd most likely join you guys - two of my favorite things Sushi and cars!!

The 23rd's out for me (running with the Z car club at HPR) as is the 29-31st (will be at Pueblo Motorsports Park with the BMW club).

-Ross

Can we possibly do the 27th or 28th? I'm not sure if everyone is going to be around for that. Nor do I know what time this meet is to take place. However, is this just a meet or is there going to be a follow-up mini-ride around town? :) If it can be a "dinner meet" of some sort, I can go any day (Besides the times I'm out of town.) I'd really like to make this meet though as I haven't made a single meet yet this year. :(
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Any time in late May works with me. Weekends or weekdays. It sounds like most guys can't make the weekend of the 23rd.

How does Thursday the 28th sound or that weekend 30/31st?

We need to set a date so everyone can set aside time.:)

Weekends are always fine for me. Weekdays it would need to be more in the evening time as I generally don't leave work until around 4:30-ish and I'm all the way in Boulder. :( Although, I may be able to leave work a bit earlier for something as important as this. :)

I would love to meet some of yall on here, I cant do the 23rd but the next weekend should work pending a trip back to IA. Weekend is best, weekdays Im not off till 5 and a drive down and back from Fort Collins (although fun) is not something i would get real excited for.... btw, are mods required for something like this ? cause im still stock :lol:

Nope. No mods required... And, if you do decide to go, I'll travel the (not as...) long road with you down there. I'm in the Boulder/Broomfield area. We can meet up and tool around 36/25 on the way. :)

Ahhh! I'm a tentative, but we'll see. Memorial weekend is questionable, but I LOVE Sushi Hai in Highlands. I would DEFINITELY roll the Leggy out of the garage for this. :)

Archived