LegacyGT.com

Leggy is gone...meet the replacement

Insert obligatory "good luck with German car maintenance expenses"

No Subaru forum is complete without it!

Haha thanks, it has 43k miles on it, seems well maintained so far, I'll keep it for 3-4 years till 80-90k and then let go before the dreaded 100k....E90Forum got a lot of members, so it seems that parts can be had much cheaper on there and the independent shops don't charge as much either

Thank you all! Few things I'm gonna do to it:

1) HID's, stock one's are pretty tame

2) Short shifter, stock is smooth, but the shifting is too long and the shifter itself is humongous

3) Cobb AP stage1, get this baby to 300rwhp with just a chip

I've had serious thought about this being the car to replace my LGT when the time comes

My thoughts exactly, but in order for me to hit the 200k mark on my car, I've got another 8 years (seriously!) at the current pace I drive :lol:

M3 wheels? You mean the same style? Actual M3 wheels should not fit.

M3 E46 wheels, same offset as E92 surprisingly....nice 235/19 front and 265/19 rear yokohamas on those wheels, traction, well at least dry traction is amazing. Sport package and sticky tires make this car into a completely different beast

Write up is coming soon' date=' I put 3 weeks and about 800 miles on it, just need to find some time to put down some thoughts on the differences between Leggy and Bimmer[/quote']

Don't do it. It will kill us. Let us relish in our value oriented ignorance. There is no comparison between a premium sports coupe built by one of the most respected car companies and an economic awd sedan built by Fuji Heavy Industries.

Write up is coming soon' date=' I put 3 weeks and about 800 miles on it, just need to find some time to put down some thoughts on the differences between Leggy and Bimmer[/quote']

Don't do it. It will kill us. Let us relish in our value oriented ignorance. There is no comparison between a premium sports coupe built by one of the most respected car companies and an economic awd sedan built by Fuji Heavy Industries.

I know we'll be humbled by the Bimmer but I got to know, their prices are coming into affordable range for a couple year old model. Very few cars can meet all my prefered requirements, turbo, some type of awd with good looks and ability to make powar, in for review/comparison

But of course maintence and insurance are going to take a hit vs the subbie

Archived