LegacyGT.com

Koni's 473.58 shipped!!!!

SwaggerWagon05

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Konis are great. Not too bad of an install either. Be sure you have a 17mm deep socket for the final torque of the nut, a pipe cutter, and an impact gun. I paired mine with Epic Engineering springs (+ 3/8" spacer for the rear since I have a wagon, sedans don't need any spacer).

Rear top hats are cheap - get them from Tire Rack. I reused my fronts and they are fine. DO NOT get replacement boots from Tire Rack. They don't fit. Reuse the original ones. I also ordered new front bump stops and conical washers, but I could have reused my original ones without any issue.

did you need to use longer strut studs with the 3/8 spacer? i just orderd my spacers from www.fastwrx.com and i ordered the longer studs just to be sure! any pics you can post of your car with the spacers i wouldnt mind seeing what they look like even tho we have different springs.. and also do you HAVE to replace the top hats in the rear?

I got studs at Napa m10x1.25x29mm. You have to use them for 3/8 spacer. I made my own spacer from a sheet of hdpe.

Stance is settling in, but it looks good. Not too low, but not high either. It essentially cuts the wheel gap in half with epics.

Myy top hats were probably needing replacement since they were starting to make noise. They are cheap anyway $23ish

Archived