LegacyGT.com

knob pics...

skubdu

Burn baby burn! That being your hand that is...

True, forgot about that.

Don't remember what the stock auto knob was like. I've had lots of different knobs on cars, all MT's though. Never tried changing an auto. Most of the auto's I've ever driven were similar to toyota auto knobs with the button on the side to press in order to change gears. Or a jeep knob which is all one piece.

Anyway, after having tried many different ones, I like stock LGT MT knob. I was going to change it, but it fits well in my hand and is comforable.

skubdu,

Love it!

Nice and simple - and differently "different" in terms of styling.

:D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I like that other one. I forget the name... is it the MOMO Raptor or something like that? I'll trade you for a stock manual LGT knob. :) Personally I like the way it looks with the chrome knob. Of course... that is just looks. It is likely to get hot. Still... it is a good look. Looks like something you'd find in a 69 Camaro or something.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

So this just screwed on? I thought that MT and ATs had different sized shafts:lol:..sry, but yeah, i think they were different sizes, cus I know the MT Subaru/MOMO was loose on my 4EAT shifter...:confused:
the knob came with three sizes of nylon bushing just pick the one that fits your shifter and screw it on. It does get hot, thats why I am putting it on know coz its getting a little coooler now here in NJ.

the knob came with three sizes of nylon bushing just pick the one that fits your shifter and screw it on. It does get hot, thats why I am putting it on know coz its getting a little coooler now here in NJ.

ah..cool...u know if these bushings are available seperate from the knobs?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived