LegacyGT.com

Killer deal on OB sized tires

I've been looking for a set of tires for the XT for a while, waiting for a some sort of buy 4, get X back/free deal to come up and I ran across this yesterday.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Sizes.jsp?make=Pirelli&model=PZero+Nero+M%26S

The 235/55-17 size is only SLIGHTLY larger than stock (amounts to 7 revolutions in a mile) and for $76, I figured I couldn't go wrong. Don't know why they're so cheap compared to the other sizes of this tire but I pulled the trigger on them yesterday. If anyone else is in the market you'd better hop on these quick as I don't imagine they'll last long.

Not sure about the sizing since I've got an LGT, but I can vouch for the rubber: GREAT TIRES! I'm on my second set and I love them... even though I'd never been a Pirelli fan before. For all-season tires I think they hedge a little more towards the 'summer' side than some of them for traction, but are still great in the wet and good in the slush of a snow-plowed road. If you've got lots of snow, though, you may want a different tire for winter. The tires are also one of the lighter choices out there, which is an added bonus.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived