LegacyGT.com

Just moved to Wylie, TX

fishbone

Cobb is in Plano. They recently did some work on a friend of mine's WRX and seemed to do a pretty good job.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 3 weeks later...

My sister is in DFW. I drive up there on rare occasions, maybe one of those times we'll have a chance to meet up.

So 93 octane is pretty much everywhere around here, huh?

That's awesome. In Lincoln NE it was only 91 and barely that.

This is a great change as I am currently trying to determine if some FLKC is noise or not. Thus far it appears to be noise. No tune changes and still pulling -1.4 now and again. But, this is more for the tuning section.

My sister is in DFW. I drive up there on rare occasions, maybe one of those times we'll have a chance to meet up.

So 93 octane is pretty much everywhere around here, huh?

That's awesome. In Lincoln NE it was only 91 and barely that.

This is a great change as I am currently trying to determine if some FLKC is noise or not. Thus far it appears to be noise. No tune changes and still pulling -1.4 now and again. But, this is more for the tuning section.

Sounds good, bro. Just let me know

Yep, only 93 around here. E85 is plentiful too. I found it funny that there's a 7-11 in Bedford that has 87, 89, 91, and 93.

Honestly I'm still new to looking at tuning (LOL, a whole different world compared to the SER) so I can't help you there, but I'm interested in l learning what I can.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

• 4 weeks later...

Just had my car tuned at Cobb - Plano. Calvin knows Subies and got what he could from my BNR 16G modded 5EAT car.

E85 is available in the metroplex, but if you get out into the smaller towns it is not as readily found. Just keep that in mind if y'all gonna get an E85 tune without a backup 93 OCT tune.

Oh yeah, welcome to Tejas!

Just had my car tuned at Cobb - Plano. Calvin knows Subies and got what he could from my BNR 16G modded 5EAT car.

E85 is available in the metroplex, but if you get out into the smaller towns it is not as readily found. Just keep that in mind if y'all gonna get an E85 tune without a backup 93 OCT tune.

Oh yeah, welcome to Tejas!

Where are you in Arlington? I could've sworn I've seen your car around before.

-Brandon

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

• 3 weeks later...
Hmm... Yeah, I logged with mine back when I first got it, but that was really only to entertain myself since I was only Stage 1. Planning on installing the Stage 2 parts this weekend and of course the OTS Cobb maps are there, but just thinking of how much better custom tunes are is going to leave me wanting.

-Brandon

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Cobb Tuning -https://maps.google.com/maps?client=tablet-android-asus&ie=UTF-8&q=cobb+plano&fb=1&gl=us&hq=cobb&hnear=0x864c21da13c59513:0x62aa036489cd602b,Plano,+TX&cid=0,0,14768224586642100411&ei=BP38UYEeipmoAczdgagJ&ved=0CDcQ_BIwAA

They tuned my Legacy after I added a BNR 16G, 1000cc Injector Dynamics injectors, and Grimmspeed EBCS. Calvin spent two hours mapping the entire RPM range at different boost levels.

Ended up with two tunes accessible using the Sport and Sport# settings.

• 4 months later...

Archived