LegacyGT.com

just bought a $220 96 legacy brighton, questions...

Yep that's just a difference in trim, and I think the outback has a little bit of a height and luxury advantage on it.

As far as shaking...hmm...does it change with speed? Is it hardly noticeable at highway speed?

sounds like if you paid 220 bucks for the car. dont do ANYTHING to it, maintance, repairs...nothing. drive it till it dies. then take it to the scrap yard. its worth more in scrap than what you paid for it. so think about it as driving a free car.

if the hood is good you could probably sell it for a good price. you could make a little money off that thing. i know alot of people that post on craiglist saying "wanted subarus".

wait your on a island.... wtf subaru in hawaii?!?!?! i didnt know they would waste the freight to have one shipped there.

:lol: although mean^ i kinda agree. but before you scrap it, if you have the room, i would suggest to part it out on 3 or 4 subaru forums. i made about 1300 parting out mine, it took about 9 months, plus 200 bucks to the scrap yard.....AND they picked it up for free

It's completely drivable with the awd problem. It's just at slow speeds with wheel turned all the way (parking, etc.) . Highway driving is smooth. It's got a nice crack in the windshield, therefore cannot get it safety checked or registered ( backed 1 month) other than that it runs cherry, I've been doing a little bondo work. Has a few rust spots but nothing too major to fix. For 220 bucks in my eyes it's a good investment. Really likes to Whip donuts also. 8)

Archived