LegacyGT.com

JDM TGV delete on 2007 LGT

camber

As I wait for CBE I want to come in stock, I started to think of some other non expensive power mods(I know minimal gains on a stock turbo'd car) I can put onto my car. Then I remembered TGV deletes!!!

http://www.rallitek.com/jdmtgvdetopf.html

Has anyone put the top feed JDM TGV deletes on their 2007 yet?

I know that some have said that slotting is required of the manifold center bolt holes with JDM TGV deletes. However, from the Rallitek listing above it seems like 2007 LGT engines don't require that slotting of the manifold bolt. Anyone with any real world/hands on insight into this matter?

i bought from rallispec which i would imagine be the same thing that rallitek is selling.

The only thing that had to be done was - the metal cylinders that sit in the plastic where the screws are to bolt down - had to be cut in half and reinserted as taking them out caused and issue of the bolts not being able to tighten up -as the plastic is too soft

The Rallitek's JDM deletes for 2007+ must be from some older Impreza model with top feed injectors, since all 04-09 JDM Legacies use side feed injectors (I checked). That explains the alignment problem with the intake manifold, as these must be for the older STI style intake manifold (interestingly 07+ USDM STI manifold has some bolt pattern as the LGT's manifold).

Thanks!

Are there any alternatives to the ones posted above with better fitment?

I know that Grimmspeed(IIRC) mods USDM TGV and they'll fit like stock. Any new TGV deletes come along with the 2008+/GR Impreza/STI?

Thanks!

Are there any alternatives to the ones posted above with better fitment?

I know that Grimmspeed(IIRC) mods USDM TGV and they'll fit like stock. Any new TGV deletes come along with the 2008+/GR Impreza/STI?

Doesn't look like. 08+ JDM Impreza got the TGVs as well.

• 2 weeks later...
get the grimmspeed. i have the jdm deletes. with the jdm units you have to remove the divider then polish etc. not hard work, but.....

Umm...I got the JDM topfeed deletes and there was no divider in mine. Mine were smooth as glass on the inside too...I dont see why you would need to polish it.

Archived