LegacyGT.com

JDM MOMO 2008 Steering Wheel

Buru

After driving my 2008 Spec B i really miss my 2005 MOMO Steering wheel. I think that i read some where that JDM has MOMO. Can anyone post me some pics. Are these direct replacements? Is there a diameter change? Anyother cool Steering wheel options i should consider?

I didn't see anything on japanparts when I looked a few days ago. I was looking because I wanted to know if the S# and info display buttons were flipped to the other side in RHD markets. Found a pic on here though afterwords and they're not. :( Wish that damn S# button was on the left side of the wheel.

I will have to ask the guy that does it. I will be making the 10 and 2 grip stick out and increase the diameter of the wheel grip itself. I will let everyone know how it turns out. I could make it out of a nice leather??? hmmmm

Millenium Auto is a premium vendor on RS25.com and they sell STi wheels without airbags. See here:

http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89793

He can get some in mint shape for about $100, then an airbag and cover can just be dropped in place. This is only for '05 style wheels (which I think went up to '07?) and of course will eliminate wheel controls. But it's a nice option.

Yeah I figured. Well, tis still a nice option I think! :) I'll probably get one since I have an '05.

Though, swapping for an '06 spec.B wheel is nice, too... 5-Star Performance sells brand new ones. I'll figure out which I want to do!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived